🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

Suddenly like in the 80's white people are having second thoughts about this whole "everyone has the right to bear arms" jazz when blacks do it.

Never had a problem with whomever wants to bear arms. Do have a problem when their leaders tell them to murder me with their arms:

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015
Read more at The Wrath of Farrakhan snopes.com
Louie is a moonbat. Sadly. none of the moonbats here will take him to task for his words.
Apparently,, blacks are entitled to use violence whenever it suits them; to use violence against them is racist.

The Nation of Islam is all blacks? You guys are doing that bigoted thing again

While I see no mention of percentages, I think it is safe to say that Farrakhan is a black racist Muslim, and the percentage of blacks in the Black Panthers that are listening to him are for the most part, black. Otherwise, white black panthers would have to kill themselves.....
Why do people have to be racist because they teach Black people to respect themselves and know the truth?

Ben Carson respects himself, knows the truth, and lives the truth very successfully. And I have never heard him advocate the stalking and killing of whites, because he realizes that whites aren't the problem. Blacks are blacks worst enemies.

Never had a problem with whomever wants to bear arms. Do have a problem when their leaders tell them to murder me with their arms:

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015
Louie is a moonbat. Sadly. none of the moonbats here will take him to task for his words.
Apparently,, blacks are entitled to use violence whenever it suits them; to use violence against them is racist.

While I see no mention of percentages, I think it is safe to say that Farrakhan is a black racist Muslim, and the percentage of blacks in the Black Panthers that are listening to him are for the most part, black. Otherwise, white black panthers would have to kill themselves.....
Why do people have to be racist because they teach Black people to respect themselves and know the truth?

Ben Carson respects himself, knows the truth, and lives the truth very successfully. And I have never heard him advocate the stalking and killing of whites, because he realizes that whites aren't the problem. Blacks are blacks worst enemies.
Ben Carson seems to be an uncle tom. We already know they dont respect themselves. Ben doesnt live the truth. He benefited from AA yet wants to pull up the ladder after he made it. Ben is nothing but a hypocritical so called house "negro". Why would he advocate killing whites since thats where he draws his comfort and security from?

If you knew my actions, and the fact that I have been shooting at targets since I was 7, you'd know I fear no man. Not even the ones that tried to climb through my living room window, during a power outage. They had a flash light. I had a rifle pointed right at their little heads. I hit what I shoot at. It is an amazing leveler. That you think I am to afraid to act, works in my favor. :slap:
I was speaking in general terms about whites. You dont have to try and convince me you are brave. Remember your actions speak louder than anything you can make up a story about.

Then I am pretty sure you have never seen be back down. Nor will you ever.
I don't see whites in fear of blacks, only disgust with their actions. Blacks Panthers are racists.
I've never seen you ever as far as I know. Your rhetoric sounds exactly like those timid white boys that backed down when I confronted them. You may not see whites in fear but you are white so you would rationalize it away. Everyone else knows whats really up. Again your actions speak louder than your brave words on the internet.

That I sound like a white boy is a little surprising, since I am a white girl, but I think you have way overemphasized the effect black radicals and race baiting has on whites. Even in a war of attrition, with blacks and whites shooting each other on site, the majority will be the victors. Nothing to fear.

Whites understand that blacks are being whipped into a new civil rights movement frenzy by a Jewish white guy. And that without his money, the blacks will resume their regular lifestyle. Nothing to fear.
White men often sound like white women. If you are a white woman you should have more insight on the fear white men have of Blacks. I know the white women I dated talked about how afraid white men were of Black men. On top of that I saw it in practice while in the military. White men get intimidated very easily. I think as a white women you have nothing to fear as long as you play along. There would never be a war of attrition because most whites would not get involved in any race war. Thats exactly why your white boys are afraid.

I don't know one white man that is afraid of blacks. Whites don't get involved because we see nothing to get involved with. Your rights are the same as mine. What you do with them is your business. If I would kill any color that aims a gun at me, I'm sure that testosterone driven men will be even quicker to defend themselves. You need to upgrade your dating experience.

BP's have been a joke since inception.
Yeah thats why white people panicked. I guess white people panic instead of laugh at jokes.

No one panicked.
Of course they did. What caused the NRA of all people to support the Mulford Act? You whites flipped the fuck out. :laugh:

Mulford Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't live in California. Never have, never will.

I was speaking in general terms about whites. You dont have to try and convince me you are brave. Remember your actions speak louder than anything you can make up a story about.

Then I am pretty sure you have never seen be back down. Nor will you ever.
I don't see whites in fear of blacks, only disgust with their actions. Blacks Panthers are racists.
I've never seen you ever as far as I know. Your rhetoric sounds exactly like those timid white boys that backed down when I confronted them. You may not see whites in fear but you are white so you would rationalize it away. Everyone else knows whats really up. Again your actions speak louder than your brave words on the internet.

That I sound like a white boy is a little surprising, since I am a white girl, but I think you have way overemphasized the effect black radicals and race baiting has on whites. Even in a war of attrition, with blacks and whites shooting each other on site, the majority will be the victors. Nothing to fear.

Whites understand that blacks are being whipped into a new civil rights movement frenzy by a Jewish white guy. And that without his money, the blacks will resume their regular lifestyle. Nothing to fear.
White men often sound like white women. If you are a white woman you should have more insight on the fear white men have of Blacks. I know the white women I dated talked about how afraid white men were of Black men. On top of that I saw it in practice while in the military. White men get intimidated very easily. I think as a white women you have nothing to fear as long as you play along. There would never be a war of attrition because most whites would not get involved in any race war. Thats exactly why your white boys are afraid.

I don't know one white man that is afraid of blacks. Whites don't get involved because we see nothing to get involved with. Your rights are the same as mine. What you do with them is your business. If I would kill any color that aims a gun at me, I'm sure that testosterone driven men will be even quicker to defend themselves. You need to upgrade your dating experience.
You know plenty of white men that are afraid of Blacks. You just dont seem to be very perceptive for a white woman. Of course my rights are the same as yours....on paper. The problem is practicing them in a society that has a caste system. I'm not even talking about guns. Thats something whites invented due to being scary and easily intimidated. I'm talking about man to man no weapons involved. White boys clam up and turn red. Sorry but like I said I have too many examples both personal and told to me by other white women that convince me way more than your claims could ever do.

One of the thugs has a flag representing the African continent.
I invite he and the others to move there.
What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.
So, then, back to Ireland with these folks:

maxresdefault.jpg

And to Italy with these:

download.jpg

Back to Israel:

images (1).jpg

Where do we send these guys?
110296.jpg

Yeah thats why white people panicked. I guess white people panic instead of laugh at jokes.

No one panicked.
Of course they did. What caused the NRA of all people to support the Mulford Act? You whites flipped the fuck out. :laugh:

Who said you live in California? I said you white boys flipped out with fear and changed the law. Youre not very good at deflecting.

One of the thugs has a flag representing the African continent.
I invite he and the others to move there.
What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.

Where do we send these guys?
View attachment 47284

South America. They established some colonies down there after they got their asses handed to them here in the states.

Asc, I think you resent the fact that blacks can succeed as much as any white, but don't. And you blame whites for blacks failing to act on those rights because it is easier than working your way to the top. You know who will succeed? The child of the mother that saw him at a protest, and smacked his ass right home to the kitchen table to do his homework.

No one panicked.

Who said you live in California? I said you white boys flipped out with fear and changed the law. Youre not very good at deflecting.

Well the Mulford Act is a California State bill.

Asc, I think you resent the fact that blacks can succeed as much as any white, but don't. And you blame whites for blacks failing to act on those rights because it is easier than working your way to the top. You know who will succeed? The child of the mother that saw him at a protest, and smacked his ass right home to the kitchen table to do his homework.
The only thing I resent is the obstacle course you have to navigate because you whites are in control of the resources/opportunities in this country. I have long ago learned to deal with it since adversity makes you stronger. Everytime whites change up the rules, I find a loophole and succeed. I force your hand and make you realize that there is nothing you can do to stop me.

No one panicked.

Well the Mulford Act is a California State bill.
White people live in CA and most of the people in the NRA are white. They flipped out. Like I said you arent very good at deflecting.

Suddenly like in the 80's white people are having second thoughts about this whole "everyone has the right to bear arms" jazz when blacks do it.

Well then if thats the case buddy then where are the bodies then? As if blacks have to listen and act on what Farrakhan says just because you cant think up a reason other than they are both black. Do you listen to Bruce Jenner? He's white after all.

Don't consider Jenner the norm, and have no reason to "listen" to his advice on anything.. I notice you still consider "him" a "he".
Nor would I listen to anyone who advocates the murder of innocent people, from Farrakhan to Margaret Sanger. Are you pretending that Farrakhan doesn't has a following? Why would Soros spend millions, if he thought no one was listening?

Ben Carson seems to be an uncle tom. We already know they dont respect themselves. Ben doesnt live the truth. He benefited from AA yet wants to pull up the ladder after he made it. Ben is nothing but a hypocritical so called house "negro". Why would he advocate killing whites since thats where he draws his comfort and security from?

If a black man has comfort and security in the midst of whites it is because he understands that whites are not the problem. They support success. Instead of embracing his plan for getting ahead you condemn him. Emulating him would be so much more lucrative for your children. Teach them to be more successful than Carson. That'll teach us whites!

Well then if thats the case buddy then where are the bodies then? As if blacks have to listen and act on what Farrakhan says just because you cant think up a reason other than they are both black. Do you listen to Bruce Jenner? He's white after all.

Don't consider Jenner the norm, and have no reason to "listen" to his advice on anything.. I notice you still consider "him" a "he".
Nor would I listen to anyone who advocates the murder of innocent people, from Farrakhan to Margaret Sanger. Are you pretending that Farrakhan doesn't has a following? Why would Soros spend millions, if he thought no one was listening?
Margaret Sanger never advocate the Murder of anyone. She was even anti-Abortion. You spend too much time reading loony right wing sites.

I asked why do you think all blacks listen to Farrakhan when there are no bodies laying around. Its simple, do you believe your thoughts or reality?

You don't know your ass from page 8 Paddy. She called them weeds that should never propagate. She started the abortion of blacks business, was a big fan of the KKK and placed her clinics in the ghettos where her targets lived.

Forum List

Back