🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

You don't know your ass from page 8. She called them weeds that should never propagate. She started the abortion of blacks business, was a big fan of the KKK and placed her clinics in the ghettos where her targets lived.
You are a fucking moron. Here is what she said about abortion: "To each group we explained simply what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not begun." And she never compared black folks to weeds; she was talking about the fact that poor people had too many children to care for; that by allowing them access to birth control they would be able to have fewer children; children they could care for. The reference to weeds was from this passage :

"
I was merely thinking of the poor mothers of congested districts of the East Side who had so poignantly begged me for relief, in order that the children they had already brought into the world might have a chance to grow into strong and stalwart Americans. It was almost impossible to believe that the dissemination of knowledge easily available to the intelligent and thoughtful parents of the well-to-do classes was actually a criminal act, proscribed not only by State laws but by Federal as well.

My paper was suppressed. I was arrested and indicted by the Federal authorities. But owing to the vigorous protests of the public and an appeal sent by a number of distinguished English writers and thinkers, the case against me was finally abandoned. Meanwhile “Birth Control” became the slogan of the idea and not only spread through the American press from coast to coast, but immediately gained currency in Great Britain. Succinctly and with telling brevity and precision “Birth Control” summed up our whole philosophy. Birth Control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

Read more at Banned Parenthood snopes.com"
She never referenced colored children as weeds; never advocated aborting any fetus; was not a fan of the KKK and put her clinics in poor neighborhoods because that is where they were needed. Those living on Park Avenue did not need a clinic to obtain birth control.

The Nation of Islam is all blacks? You guys are doing that bigoted thing again

While I see no mention of percentages, I think it is safe to say that Farrakhan is a black racist Muslim, and the percentage of blacks in the Black Panthers that are listening to him are for the most part, black. Otherwise, white black panthers would have to kill themselves.....
Why do people have to be racist because they teach Black people to respect themselves and know the truth?

Ben Carson respects himself, knows the truth, and lives the truth very successfully. And I have never heard him advocate the stalking and killing of whites, because he realizes that whites aren't the problem. Blacks are blacks worst enemies.
Ben Carson seems to be an uncle tom. We already know they dont respect themselves. Ben doesnt live the truth. He benefited from AA yet wants to pull up the ladder after he made it. Ben is nothing but a hypocritical so called house "negro". Why would he advocate killing whites since thats where he draws his comfort and security from?

If a black man has comfort and security in the midst of whites it is because he understands that whites are not the problem. They support success. Instead of embracing his plan for getting ahead you condemn him. Emulating him would be so much more lucrative for your children. Teach them to be more successful than Carson. That'll teach us whites!
Nope. You arent Black so you dont get it. Dumb whites carry out the plans of the whites in control by pretending their lives would be better if only those Black people werent on welfare and stopped taking advantage of AA. Ironically you dont get those are two dynamically opposed ideas. I support success but I support it for all Black people not just myself because I made it. Ben is one of the worst kind of sell outs. Not only is he content to only look out for himself, he actively tries to prevent other Blacks from seeing reality while telling his "massa" everything is ok and he will get the so called field negroes to do whats right.

You don't know your ass from page 8 Paddy. She called them weeds that should never propagate. She started the abortion of blacks business, was a big fan of the KKK and placed her clinics in the ghettos where her targets lived.
I dont know if it was you or the crack ho Kosher girl who was already informed that there is no proof of that and furthermore it was an active smear job.

Louie is a moonbat. Sadly. none of the moonbats here will take him to task for his words.
Apparently,, blacks are entitled to use violence whenever it suits them; to use violence against them is racist.

While I see no mention of percentages, I think it is safe to say that Farrakhan is a black racist Muslim, and the percentage of blacks in the Black Panthers that are listening to him are for the most part, black. Otherwise, white black panthers would have to kill themselves.....

Well then if thats the case buddy then where are the bodies then? As if blacks have to listen and act on what Farrakhan says just because you cant think up a reason other than they are both black. Do you listen to Bruce Jenner? He's white after all.

Don't consider Jenner the norm, and have no reason to "listen" to his advice on anything.. I notice you still consider "him" a "he".
Nor would I listen to anyone who advocates the murder of innocent people, from Farrakhan to Margaret Sanger. Are you pretending that Farrakhan doesn't has a following? Why would Soros spend millions, if he thought no one was listening?

I asked why do you think all blacks listen to Farrakhan when there are no bodies laying around. Its simple, do you believe your thoughts or reality?

I believe your hyperbole has 0 effect. I never said all blacks and gave an example of one black that is too busy performing brain surgery to be bothered. Do I think he resonates with blacks who have nothing better to do? Yes.
For the bodies of innocents, we bury them.

Well then if thats the case buddy then where are the bodies then? As if blacks have to listen and act on what Farrakhan says just because you cant think up a reason other than they are both black. Do you listen to Bruce Jenner? He's white after all.

Don't consider Jenner the norm, and have no reason to "listen" to his advice on anything.. I notice you still consider "him" a "he".
Nor would I listen to anyone who advocates the murder of innocent people, from Farrakhan to Margaret Sanger. Are you pretending that Farrakhan doesn't has a following? Why would
10629719_10203536318420937_8761576893665020954_n.jpg
Soros spend millions, if he thought no one was listening?

I asked why do you think all blacks listen to Farrakhan when there are no bodies laying around. Its simple, do you believe your thoughts or reality?

I believe your hyperbole has 0 effect. I never said all blacks and gave an example of one black that is too busy performing brain surgery to be bothered. Do I think he resonates with blacks who have nothing better to do? Yes.
Is that one black?

Nor would I listen to anyone who advocates the murder of innocent people, from Farrakhan to Margaret Sanger. Are you pretending that Farrakhan doesn't has a following? Why would Soros spend millions, if he thought no one was listening?

Is this the "one black" to whom you are referring? You know, the one that was on welfare, Medical assistance, food stamps? The one whose education was aided by affirmative action and government grants?
10629719_10203536318420937_8761576893665020954_n.jpg

Whites would rather not go to work to support those who don't. Regardless of color.

And why would the blacks be calling for Sanger's bust to be removed if she was a cheerleader for the blacks? There was no smear. She was just that racist.
You repeatedly use the word "blacks" as if they are monolithic and act as one. They are not the borg from Star Trek. They are individuals and each black individual is a separate person deserving of being judge individually. They do not share the same views on any issue. And most black leaders around when Sanger was doing her work and today do not believe the lies that assholes like you continue to spew.

Whites would rather not go to work to support those who don't. Regardless of color.

And why would the blacks be calling for Sanger's bust to be removed if she was a cheerleader for the blacks? There was no smear. She was just that racist.
You repeatedly use the word "blacks" as if they are monolithic and act as one. They are not the borg from Star Trek. They are individuals and each black individual is a separate person deserving of being judge individually. They do not share the same views on any issue. And most black leaders around when Sanger was doing her work and today do not believe the lies that assholes like you continue to spew.

He believes they only act as one when he can point to a negative attribute.

BP's have been a joke since inception.
Yeah thats why white people panicked. I guess white people panic instead of laugh at jokes.

No one panicked.
Of course they did. What caused the NRA of all people to support the Mulford Act? You whites flipped the fuck out. :laugh:

Mulford Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't live in California. Never have, never will.
Who said you live in California? I said you white boys flipped out with fear and changed the law. Youre not very good at deflecting.

I pity you.

There will always be some fools that fall for smear campaigns no matter the race. I once thought Sanger was a racist. To be honest I still do but have yet to find any evidence other than manufactured pictures and quotes taken out of context.

You don't know your ass from page 8. She called them weeds that should never propagate. She started the abortion of blacks business, was a big fan of the KKK and placed her clinics in the ghettos where her targets lived.
You are a fucking moron. Here is what she said about abortion: "To each group we explained simply what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not begun." And she never compared black folks to weeds; she was talking about the fact that poor people had too many children to care for; that by allowing them access to birth control they would be able to have fewer children; children they could care for. The reference to weeds was from this passage :

"
I was merely thinking of the poor mothers of congested districts of the East Side who had so poignantly begged me for relief, in order that the children they had already brought into the world might have a chance to grow into strong and stalwart Americans. It was almost impossible to believe that the dissemination of knowledge easily available to the intelligent and thoughtful parents of the well-to-do classes was actually a criminal act, proscribed not only by State laws but by Federal as well.

My paper was suppressed. I was arrested and indicted by the Federal authorities. But owing to the vigorous protests of the public and an appeal sent by a number of distinguished English writers and thinkers, the case against me was finally abandoned. Meanwhile “Birth Control” became the slogan of the idea and not only spread through the American press from coast to coast, but immediately gained currency in Great Britain. Succinctly and with telling brevity and precision “Birth Control” summed up our whole philosophy. Birth Control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

Read more at Banned Parenthood snopes.com"
She never referenced colored children as weeds; never advocated aborting any fetus; was not a fan of the KKK and put her clinics in poor neighborhoods because that is where they were needed. Those living on Park Avenue did not need a clinic to obtain birth control.

Then what seems to be the problem?
(CNSNews.com) – A group of black pastors sent a letter to the director of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery asking that the bust of Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger be removed from the museum’s “Struggle for Justice” exhibit, citing her support for eugenics and the targeting of minorities by the nation’s largest abortion provider.

"Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies, an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as ‘the feeble minded;’ speaking at a rally of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers," the letter from Ministers Taking a Stand states.

“Also the notorious ‘Negro Project,’ which sought to limit, if not eliminate black births, was her brainchild,” the letter states. “Despite these well- documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice.

“The obvious incongruity is staggering!” the letter states."

Yeah thats why white people panicked. I guess white people panic instead of laugh at jokes.

No one panicked.
Of course they did. What caused the NRA of all people to support the Mulford Act? You whites flipped the fuck out. :laugh:

Mulford Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I don't live in California. Never have, never will.
Who said you live in California? I said you white boys flipped out with fear and changed the law. Youre not very good at deflecting.

I pity you.
Not as much as I pity you white boys that flipped out and got scared when Blacks showed up with weapons..

Yeah, she was a peach. ;)

Well let's see... that last armed WHITE people we saw were standing GUARD at a MILITARY RECRUITING STATION to PROTECT our military recruiters.

In contrast... here comes the RACIST new negroid black pussies standing PROVOCATIVELY outside a POLICE STATION vowing to GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Now, if anyone can't see the difference here, then you're either RETARDED BEYOND COMPREHENSION, or just plain a mother fucking LIAR.

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.
I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.
Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?
Black Neanderthal thugs.

Well let's see... that last armed WHITE people we saw were standing GUARD at a MILITARY RECRUITING STATION to PROTECT our military recruiters.

In contrast... here comes the RACIST new negroid black pussies standing PROVOCATIVELY outside a POLICE STATION vowing to GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Now, if anyone can't see the difference here, then you're either RETARDED BEYOND COMPREHENSION, or just plain a mother fucking LIAR.
Asslips is blind and dumb.

There will always be some fools that fall for smear campaigns no matter the race. I once thought Sanger was a racist. To be honest I still do but have yet to find any evidence other than manufactured pictures and quotes taken out of context.
I have no doubt that she was a racist. What white person was not back then, at least by our standards for that term today. What so many do not understand that her repeated references to "race" was to the human race. She wanted to make the human race more healthy. Of course some of her ideas about that were based on the ignorance of the time over matters like whether one inherits mental disease or defect. Her reference to weeds was to women having too many children such that they overcrowded one another making all suffer. She did not favor anything other than making the lives of poor people better by giving women the ability to determine the number of children they had. Can anyone dispute that having two children instead of ten while living in the ghetto's of the 1920's would have been better for both the mother and the children?

Asslips is blind and dumb.
That's a given.

The mother fucker can lay out more shit than a herd of overfed cattle.

Why do white boys say Blacks are being provocative when they exercise their rights?

Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.
I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.
Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?
Your willful ignorance says all that need be said. Thank you.
Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?

The "Shooter" lying? SURELY you jest! :lol:

Forum List

Back