🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

Then what seems to be the problem?
(CNSNews.com) – A group of black pastors sent a letter to the director of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery asking that the bust of Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger be removed from the museum’s “Struggle for Justice” exhibit, citing her support for eugenics and the targeting of minorities by the nation’s largest abortion provider.

"Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies, an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as ‘the feeble minded;’ speaking at a rally of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers," the letter from Ministers Taking a Stand states.

“Also the notorious ‘Negro Project,’ which sought to limit, if not eliminate black births, was her brainchild,” the letter states. “Despite these well- documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice.

“The obvious incongruity is staggering!” the letter states."
Did you realize Sanger thought the KKK were dumb fucks?
Well let's see... that last armed WHITE people we saw were standing GUARD at a MILITARY RECRUITING STATION to PROTECT our military recruiters.

In contrast... here comes the RACIST new negroid black pussies standing PROVOCATIVELY outside a POLICE STATION vowing to GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Now, if anyone can't see the difference here, then you're either RETARDED BEYOND COMPREHENSION, or just plain a mother fucking LIAR.
Why do white boys say Blacks are being provocative when they exercise their rights?
Gunning down police is their right?

Is you've been in here talking like a fucking empty headed retard again.
Read the story again. They have not gunned down anybody. They simply share the same mental defect that tells them that playing with guns somehow makes them manly. Put them and the idiots like you in one big canyon and you guys can blow one another's brains out, if you are a good enough shots to hit such small targets.
Read the story again. They're standing in front of police station chanting GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Maybe they should, then they can just run hog ass wild rioting, looting, burning shit down and being the animals they love to be, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to be one of their victims, you ignorant dumbass.
How hard is it for you to understand the difference between saying something and doing something?
How hard is it for him to get what they chanted correct?

Then what seems to be the problem?
(CNSNews.com) – A group of black pastors sent a letter to the director of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Portrait Gallery asking that the bust of Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger be removed from the museum’s “Struggle for Justice” exhibit, citing her support for eugenics and the targeting of minorities by the nation’s largest abortion provider.

"Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies, an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as ‘the feeble minded;’ speaking at a rally of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers," the letter from Ministers Taking a Stand states.

“Also the notorious ‘Negro Project,’ which sought to limit, if not eliminate black births, was her brainchild,” the letter states. “Despite these well- documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice.

“The obvious incongruity is staggering!” the letter states."
Did you realize Sanger thought the KKK were dumb fucks?
Well let's see... that last armed WHITE people we saw were standing GUARD at a MILITARY RECRUITING STATION to PROTECT our military recruiters.

In contrast... here comes the RACIST new negroid black pussies standing PROVOCATIVELY outside a POLICE STATION vowing to GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Now, if anyone can't see the difference here, then you're either RETARDED BEYOND COMPREHENSION, or just plain a mother fucking LIAR.
Why do white boys say Blacks are being provocative when they exercise their rights?
Gunning down police is their right?

Is you've been in here talking like a fucking empty headed retard again.
Read the story again. They have not gunned down anybody. They simply share the same mental defect that tells them that playing with guns somehow makes them manly. Put them and the idiots like you in one big canyon and you guys can blow one another's brains out, if you are a good enough shots to hit such small targets.
Read the story again. They're standing in front of police station chanting GUN DOWN THE COPS.

Maybe they should, then they can just run hog ass wild rioting, looting, burning shit down and being the animals they love to be, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to be one of their victims, you ignorant dumbass.
How hard is it for you to understand the difference between saying something and doing something?
How hard is it for you to understand that freedom of speech only goes SO FAR?

Are you like 12 years old or what?

She'll match her IQ against yours any day, Paddy. Dumbasses like you make my mouth water. :)
Your batting 0 so far. According to you, Sanger was right up there with Harriet Tubman, and Black Lives Matter is the cry of the downtrodden black man. Soros is paying race baiters up to 5,000 a month to create the Black Lives Matter havoc.
And,
Are those black pastors stupid too? You'd think they'd want a bigger bust of Sanger if you are right about her agenda! What's up with that?

Last edited:
That's a given.

The mother fucker can lay out more shit than a herd of overfed cattle.
Dont get stressed because Black people got guns too.
Why should I? Guns are the best thing there is to control the black population besides PP.
I dont understand why you get stressed. It seems weird to me that its ok if you red neck hill billies have guns but if Black guys have guns you piss yourself.
You're like talking to a recording. Your response are so far out in la-la land that it's hard to even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Let me know if you ever come back down to earth, buckwheat.
Youre talking like a stressed out white boy. Let me know when you can rise to my level cave monkey.
OK... you're just too far out there... you're on ignore... the first person I've put on ignore for years... but you're just too fucking insane, and stupid.

Dont get stressed because Black people got guns too.
Why should I? Guns are the best thing there is to control the black population besides PP.
I dont understand why you get stressed. It seems weird to me that its ok if you red neck hill billies have guns but if Black guys have guns you piss yourself.
You're like talking to a recording. Your response are so far out in la-la land that it's hard to even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Let me know if you ever come back down to earth, buckwheat.
Youre talking like a stressed out white boy. Let me know when you can rise to my level cave monkey.
OK... you're just too far out there... you're on ignore... the first person I've put on ignore for years... but you're just too fucking insane, and stupid.
I'm sorry for stressing you out cave monkey. Next time dont lie and I wont get you stressed out.

SWEET... now we don't even see their posts AT ALL, not even in QUOTES.

I might have to put even more on ignore.

She'll match her IQ against your any day........
Your batting 0 so far. According to you, Sanger was right up there with Harriet Tubman, and Black Lives matter is the cry of the downtrodden black man.
Are those black pastors stupid too? You'd think they'd want a bigger bust of Sanger if you were right about her agenda!
I simply pointed out that you are a lying piece of shit. I don't have any particular feelings about Sanger's place in history one way or the other. But you repeatedly make factual assertions that are not fucking true. She opposed abortion. I provide proof of that and your provided dick. You claimed she called negro children weeds and that was proven to be a lie. I think that all women should be glad that they have access to birth control. Do you disagree? Do you think providing black women with the ability to determine when and whether they get pregnant a bad thing? Based on your comments, you would seem to prefer a world with less and less African Americans.

They are true. You are just one of the few who don't realize it. Blacks do and want her racist agenda front and center when requesting that her bust be removed altogether.
I can't even call you a liar. You are just incredibly glaringly uninformed. The Black pastors are not. They are right on the money. Ask them:

"How can a person like Sanger, who found common cause with the racial agenda of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), be ranked among true champions of ‘justice?’” the letter states. “She was a purveyor of grave injustice against the most innocent and vulnerable among us.”

They are true. You are just one of the few who don't realize it. Blacks do and want her racist agenda front and center when requesting that her bust be removed altogether.
I can't even call you a liar. You are just incredibly glaringly uninformed. The Black pastors are not. They are right on the money. Ask them:

"How can a person like Sanger, who found common cause with the racial agenda of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), be ranked among true champions of ‘justice?’” the letter states. “She was a purveyor of grave injustice against the most innocent and vulnerable among us.”
If they are true why cant anyone show me some proof besides quotes taken out of context and photoshopped images? I'm thinking she could have been a racist but I need some proof she had a master plan to take out the Black race. Odd to me that she thought the KKK were so stupid if thats the case.

Margaret Sanger on Her Speech the Ku Klux Klan

"Never before had I looked into a sea of faces like these. I was sure that if I uttered one word, such as abortion, outside the usual vocabulary of these women they would go off into hysteria. And so my address that night had to be in the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."

Last edited:
Research her and come to your own conclusion. Why would she think she needed black ministers to convince their black congregations that she wasn't trying to eradicate them? Her goal was that obvious, that's why.
The Black preachers who have united to get her bust removed are right and I stand behind them 100%. Her struggle had nothing to do with a "struggle for justice" as the Smithsonian displays her likeness, but was exactly what the preachers said she was, "unjust". She was not your friend Asc.

Last edited:
Research her and come to your own conclusion. Why would she think she needed black ministers to convince their black congregations that she wasn't trying to eradicate them? Her goal was that obvious, that's why. The Black preachers are right and I stand behind them 100%. Her struggle had nothing to do with a "struggle for justice" as the Smithsonian displays her likeness, but was exactly what the preachers said she was, "unjust". She was not your friend Asc.
Long before I hit this board I researched her and came to my own conclusions. You should check out Mafaa 21

Why would she think she needed Black minsters? Because she was white. Black people would have automatically been suspicious. She knew that. I never proclaimed her to be my friend. She was probably a racist even though I can find no proof. Did you know MLK was the first recipient of the Margret Sanger award?

Last edited:
SWEET... now we don't even see their posts AT ALL, not even in QUOTES.

I might have to put even more on ignore.
Look James Bond. Ignore list is a pussy and weak. If you cannot stand the brutality of Internet. Then you should not be here. It's because you can't stand on your ground you got scared. Oh I put you in my ignore list GTFOH.

I post her actual fucking words. From books she wrote and article or speeches that are documented. You post shit you heard or read somewhere. You take a letter from some conservative black preachers and pretend they speak for all blacks.

Research her and come to your own conclusion. Why would she think she needed black ministers to convince their black congregations that she wasn't trying to eradicate them? Her goal was that obvious, that's why. The Black preachers are right and I stand behind them 100%. Her struggle had nothing to do with a "struggle for justice" as the Smithsonian displays her likeness, but was exactly what the preachers said she was, "unjust". She was not your friend Asc.
Long before I hit this board I researched her and came to my own conclusions. You should check out Mafaa 21

Why would she think she needed Black minsters? Because she was white. Black people would have automatically been suspicious. She knew that. I never proclaimed her to be my friend. She was probably a racist even though I can find no proof. Did you know MLK was the first recipient of the Margret Sanger award?

And Hillary admires her, and thanks to her, for every one white baby that dies at Planned Parenthood, 4 black ones die. If that wasn't the eugenic Sanger's goal, then she'd sure be pleased at the unintended consequences..

And Hillary admires her, and thanks to her, for every one white baby that dies at Planned Parenthood, 4 black ones die. If that wasn't the eugenic Sanger's goal, then she'd sure be pleased at the unintended consequences..

Her goal was for a white baby to die? Does that make sense to you?

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?

Another fine example of a racist democrat organization........

Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.
I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.
Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?
Your willful ignorance says all that need be said. Thank you.
Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?

Perhaps some of them self identify as "White Rednecks," so who are you to put your label on them?

As vile as this racist, black democrat group is, I support their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

I think your title is misleading.
I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.
Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?
Your willful ignorance says all that need be said. Thank you.
Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?

Perhaps some of them self identify as "White Rednecks," so who are you to put your label on them?
No NBPP member in the history of creation self identifies as a "white redneck". You would need to prove the existence of such a creature in order to make sense of that.

Forum List

Back