Arms Dealer: Obama DOJ Prosecuting Me To Protect Hillary

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
NEW YORK – Defense filings in the Department of Justice prosecution of arms dealer Marc Turi allege the Obama administration is willing to prosecute an innocent man to cover up the role former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played shipping weapons to Libya illegally in 2011.

Arms dealer Obama DOJ prosecuting me to protect Hillary

The reason Ambassador Chris Stevens was murdered and no official rescue mission was launched to save him and the three other Americans. This story has never been openly discussed. Insiders claim that Stevens was murdered to keep his mouth shut after he became aware of this unlawful operation to get weapons to the rebels fighting Assad's regime in Syria, even though the American people flatly rejected our involvement in this conflict. Where is the truth?

Ohh, I kinda doubt Hitlery was the only one involved in Operation Fast & Furious in Libya...or Syria.

NEW YORK – Defense filings in the Department of Justice prosecution of arms dealer Marc Turi allege the Obama administration is willing to prosecute an innocent man to cover up the role former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played shipping weapons to Libya illegally in 2011.

Arms dealer Obama DOJ prosecuting me to protect Hillary

The reason Ambassador Chris Stevens was murdered and no official rescue mission was launched to save him and the three other Americans. This story has never been openly discussed. Insiders claim that Stevens was murdered to keep his mouth shut after he became aware of this unlawful operation to get weapons to the rebels fighting Assad's regime in Syria, even though the American people flatly rejected our involvement in this conflict. Where is the truth?

Where's the truth?

I know where it isn't. Trying to absolve Stevens of the crimes committed. That's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back