Army bars the unvaccinated from promotions and reenlistment

Yellow-bellied cowardice to be afraid of a little needle ... whad'da gonna do when you're pinned down in a fox-hole with 88mm's exploding all around you? ...

These posts clearly divides the veterans from the little girls ...

Lead poisoning is a bigger problem in the military ... at 1,600 feet per second and 2,000 rounds per minute ...
Go tell the Seals that who said fuck you on the jab.

I'm sure they will just piss themselves in fear of you.

The Army is playing hardball and won’t tolerate those who put other service members at risk

In a memo dated November 16, Army Secretary Christine Wormuth said soldiers who refuse the vaccine would be "flagged," preventing them from "reenlistment, reassignment, promotion, appearance before a semi-centralized promotion board, issuance of awards and decorations" and more.
Such willful ignorance in the military is just as dangerous as willful ignorance among civilians.

Go tell the Seals that who said fuck you on the jab.

I'm sure they will just piss themselves in fear of you.

I found a list of required vaccines for US service members ... I guess it was Gen. George Washington who established this doctrine during the Revolutionary War ... everyone had to be vaxxed against small pox ...

Do these Seals also object to the flu shot? ... last thing we need is a unit of Seals in harm's way all sick and puking with 102ºF fevers ... if you were a veteran, you'd have known that ... [giggle] ...

I found a list of required vaccines for US service members ... I guess it was Gen. George Washington who established this doctrine during the Revolutionary War ... everyone had to be vaxxed against small pox ...

Do these Seals also object to the flu shot? ... last thing we need is a unit of Seals in harm's way all sick and puking with 102ºF fevers ... if you were a veteran, you'd have known that ... [giggle] ...
10 years. took a host of shots. took Malaria pills.

But I would not take a shot called BS. And that is what these shots are.

Now run along. I'm sure the Seals will be terrified of you.

10 years. took a host of shots. took Malaria pills.

But I would not take a shot called BS. And that is what these shots are.

Now run along. I'm sure the Seals will be terrified of you.

Sounds like you're okay with vaccinations in general ... why the objection over this one? ... do you not believe in SARS? ... you don't think this is making people really really sick? ... SARS is like polio in that some damage is permanent ...

Are you aware that all the emergency use permits have been superceded by regular use permits? ... the testing is done, these new vaccines have been found to be as safe as any you took ten years ago ...

I hate having to come across as your mother ... but you're due for another tetanus shot ...

Yawn. My points on these boards are clear. Ive posted data to back it up. If I was in the military still id NOT take the jab.

It us not a vaccine. Unless you buy into the bs that they had to change rhe definition.

So Yeah. Id go Full Mutiny on this one

Sounds like you're okay with vaccinations in general ... why the objection over this one? ... do you not believe in SARS? ... you don't think this is making people really really sick? ... SARS is like polio in that some damage is permanent ...

Are you aware that all the emergency use permits have been superceded by regular use permits? ... the testing is done, these new vaccines have been found to be as safe as any you took ten years ago ...

I hate having to come across as your mother ... but you're due for another tetanus shot ...
Ive cited study after study backing why i WILL NOT take the jab. If you want to be a lab rat for Fa Chi.....go ahead. Your choice.

Your mother sarcsm. That dog doesnt hunt. If you want to try and make me take the jab I think you personally try to do that. Im sure it will work out for you a MOM.

For the record. The US has the worst stats on planet earth on covid. Why the Fuck would we want to take advice from them.

Now check our India and see why we Suck so bad.

Forum List

Back