Army Chief of Staff says that military base gun free zones work...since help is only 8 minutes away

The muslim attack on Fort Hood....took 10 minutes....

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On November 5, 2009, a mass shooting took place at Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas.[1]Nidal Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others.[2][3] The shooting produced more casualties than any other on an American military base.[4][5]

Yeah....gun free military bases is a great idea....I wonder if the General has a body guard armed with a gun following him around?
Well, if I had to take someone's opinion on this, I'd trust the General, the Army Chief of Staff, over civilians like me or you with no actual knowledge of military bases or what the issues are. If the Army Chief of Staff doesn't want them armed, he's got a reason. It's not to keep Obama happy; the bases got "disarmed" in 1992 under HW Bush.

He was wrong too.......Which army Chief of Staff...the one appointed by obama...wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him...
Your arrogance is quite impressive.

Not arrogance....actual research into the issue......there is no reason our trained military personel can't carry sidearms on post........since if they were nuts...like say...a muslim major, they could just bring their guns onto post already....the only ones who can't bring guns on post....are the good guys........

Do you understand that dynamic?

Look....you can be pretty reasonable so please....think about what I just posted......

Forum List

Back