Army Reviewing Investigation Into michael flynn’s Dealings With russia, Foreign Firm

OMFG!....The original BlueAnon "scandal" lives!!!

TuckerLOL.jpg

Sounds like he got a little turned around for a 3 star General, to me. His un-refuted guilt, by his own words, could only be overcome with a pardon from the man he encouraged to declare martial, to throw out the 2020 election in favor of a new vote under military rule. He is an embarrassment to himself and his country.

What's so dangerous about someone like this is the immense influence they can wield while sincerely believing in something as absurd as QAnon. It would be nice if the Army could figure out a way to reduce his rank, which would lower his pension. Sad that someone so compromised as Flynn was pardoned for his crimes.

Sounds like he got a little turned around for a 3 star General, to me. His un-refuted guilt, by his own words, could only be overcome with a pardon from the man he encouraged to declare martial, to throw out the 2020 election in favor of a new vote under military rule. He is an embarrassment to himself and his country.

I can't agree more.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back