Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant. Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma. Click here to see the photo. “That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Chaplain Alliance for Religious
DAYS OF LOT: Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

upload_2017-6-16_15-58-12.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't it so sweet and loving how your taxes will be given another reason to sky rocket, that pay check is going to get smaller and smaller. All the while you yourself can't even get an implanted tooth because health coverage won't cover it.

Or a certain medicine won't be covered.

this is an ELECTIVE FKN SURGERY, if you don't know wth you are that is on you and if you do pay for this bs your own g.d self.

Last edited:
The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant. Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma. Click here to see the photo. “That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Chaplain Alliance for Religious
DAYS OF LOT: Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

View attachment 133599
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't it so sweet and loving how your taxes will be given another reason to sky rocket, that pay check is going to get smaller and smaller. All the while you yourself can't even get an implanted tooth because health coverage won't cover it.

this is an ELECTIVE FKN SURGERY, if you don't know wth you are that is on you and if you do pay for this bs your own g.d self.
I am glad not to be a First Sergeant in this mutant social experiment. It was challenge enough to deal with pregnant women, now they have to deal with pregnant "men"?!!:wtf:

View attachment 133599

I am glad not to be a First Sergeant in this mutant social experiment. It was challenge enough to deal with pregnant women, now they have to deal with pregnant "men"?!!:wtf:

You just can't make this shit up LOL

I wonder how they reconcile the PT test standards? Do they let all the guys perform under the women's standard, or do they require the women to achieve the men's standards?
At the risk of coming across as sexist, there are very distinct physical differences between men and women...or maybe not?

Well, personal freedom.

We should force mindwars to wear only dresses and act like a women if she really believes that no one should be trans or act like the other gender!

Lets see how she likes being restricted.

Tom boys are acting transgenders anyways...

Put that dress on bitch and act pretty.

Either that or let people have their freedom.

I wonder how they reconcile the PT test standards? Do they let all the guys perform under the women's standard, or do they require the women to achieve the men's standards?
At the risk of coming across as sexist, there are very distinct physical differences between men and women...or maybe not?

I really hate to use this term, but there is no other way to describe it. Countries all over the world see us as the laughing stalk of military. They see us as a nation of " Pussies " ... the p word was the word I didn't want to use lol.

I really hate to use this term, but there is no other way to describe it. Countries all over the world see us as the laughing stalk of military. They see us as a nation of " Pussies " ... the p word was the word I didn't want to use lol.

Only religious ones in the middle east. lol And that is something we're trying to NOT to be....So we have to become like the fucking taliban not to be seen as pussies? Is that what we want?So you're seeing the female form as weak and as pussies? Wow,

Stop forcing your religion down peoples throats or you're going to have people demanding you act like a fucking women and get married, have kids and do the dishes....If you truly believe in this christian doctrine stuff as much as it would appear you would...The internet is for men in that world.

Next they are going to believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus!:banana: yay!!! :rolleyes-41:

You are welcome to believe in what ever you wish...But the truth is there's millions of people that believe that they're the opposite gender and deserve their constitutional rights. You can NOT reject them from the military....

If you think the female form shouldn't be in the military then ban women of all kinds from service.

Christ on a bloody crutch! At my reunion banquet last Saturday night, our tables of 12 had 3 or 4 active troops at each table. The subject of transgenders came up and we veterans and wives blistered the air with our comments and curses. Now I know why the young troops were not making any comments about the subject. And why the senior officers were frowning.
Well, this is one old First Sergeant who would be a buck private in no time if this shit had gone on during my time.

Like I said above if you think women or the female form makes us pussies then you support removing all woman from the military. Can't have a double standard here.

Forum List

Back