Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

I wonder how they reconcile the PT test standards? Do they let all the guys perform under the women's standard, or do they require the women to achieve the men's standards?
At the risk of coming across as sexist, there are very distinct physical differences between men and women...or maybe not?

I really hate to use this term, but there is no other way to describe it. Countries all over the world see us as the laughing stalk of military. They see us as a nation of " Pussies " ... the p word was the word I didn't want to use lol.
Why apologize? You are being much more reserved than I am. So, since once upon a time, pregnant women were put out of the service, but that was deemed discriminatory, does that mean that, in the spirit of equality, we can just go ahead and put both pregnant men and women out of service? My experience is that, while a few exceptions exist, most single parents are a bigger problem than they are a benefit.

Rod Serling must be proud of himself. Scientists say we exist in a in a multiverse, perhaps god is in grain of sand afterall?

The Obama lunacy. Men are women, women are men, men get pregnant. :cuckoo:

The thing is there's millions of us and we have just as much rights as you. You're against the constitution it would appear!
"Millions of us"...millions of what? Men? Women? Men who are women? Women who are men? Where are these millions of...what ever the hell you are?
P.S. Women, and only women get pregnant. There may be some women who would like us to believe they are men, but they are still women, regardless of what alterations they may make. Sorry, gals, the proof is in the pudding.
I do wonder, though...in the universe of perversity where "men" get pregnant, since they have to fuck another man to cause that condition, are they gay?

Christ on a bloody crutch! At my reunion banquet last Saturday night, our tables of 12 had 3 or 4 active troops at each table. The subject of transgenders came up and we veterans and wives blistered the air with our comments and curses. Now I know why the young troops were not making any comments about the subject. And why the senior officers were frowning.
Well, this is one old First Sergeant who would be a buck private in no time if this shit had gone on during my time.
As one old First Sergeant to another, we might have to share a barracks room.

The thing is there's millions of us and we have just as much rights as you. You're against the constitution it would appear!
"Millions of us"...millions of what? Men? Women? Men who are women? Women who are men? Where are these millions of...what ever the hell you are?
P.S. Women, and only women get pregnant. There may be some women who would like us to believe they are men, but they are still women, regardless of what alterations they may make. Sorry, gals, the proof is in the pudding.
I do wonder, though...in the universe of perversity where "men" get pregnant, since they have to fuck another man to cause that condition, are they gay?

Well, as a free citizen you have a right to your opinion but I and those millions will continue to disagree. Now stop attacking us.

Well, as a free citizen you have a right to your opinion but I and those millions will continue to disagree. Now stop attacking us.
Please, where is the attack in my comment? Anyone who is ignorant enough to claim male pregnancy is a "fact" is a science denier. As a science denier, what do you think about gorbal warming?

Every day that passes, I am plenty pleased that I am no longer interested in dating, or anything else of that sort. If you don't want to drink beer and play cribbage, F-U! You are useless in my recreation universe.

Do as you wish. You have freedom! Just don't limit me or someone else.
Not even interested in limiting you, or anyone else. I do request the same courtesy, however.

I respect that...

Christ on a bloody crutch! At my reunion banquet last Saturday night, our tables of 12 had 3 or 4 active troops at each table. The subject of transgenders came up and we veterans and wives blistered the air with our comments and curses. Now I know why the young troops were not making any comments about the subject. And why the senior officers were frowning.
Well, this is one old First Sergeant who would be a buck private in no time if this shit had gone on during my time.
Heaven forbid! And 10 men taking showers in a big ol' shower room or no stalls for the toilet stools. Can't imagine it.

Heaven forbid! And 10 men taking showers in a big ol' shower room or no stalls for the toilet stools. Can't imagine it.
I don't know. If I were a guy, who wanted to be a chick, I'd think having a shower room full of guys around would be...well, I'd always have a date on Saturday, at least.

This whole topic brings to mind a sob sister column I read yesterday...
It would seem, we are being told we must respect a persons declaration about their gender identity. Am I wrong?
So, a woman writes to the SS, asking advice about her pre-teen daughter's first slumber party. Should she send guest lists to the parents of prospective guests? Why, you ask. Well, among her daughter's circle of friends is on youngster, with whom she's been friends her entire (short) school career. While mom is all in favor of inviting a group of girls for a sleepover, she's got a problem with inviting "Edward".
"Eddie" was "Edie" until it declared itself a "boy" instead of a girl. Normally, mom would not invite a boy to her daughters slumber party, but she doesn't want "Eddie" to feel left out.
Guess what, mom, "Edie" has declared it is "Eddie". Boys are persona non grata at girls' slumber parties. Too, bad "Eddie", maybe you can find a poker game with the guys. Respect "Eddie's" choice, treat like the "boy" it says it wants to be.

If we get into war with China I want to be able to be in the military to defend my nation. Do you think i have that right?

If we get into war with China I want to be able to be in the military to defend my nation. Do you think i have that right?
Right? If it comes to defending your nation, family, and home, it is an obligation and your duty. Are you up to the task, should you be needed?

Some transgender people do in fact look like the one on the left. If you don't want to hug them...Well, don't.

What the fuck does this have to do with taking their rights away?
There is no right to opinion. There is no right to the denial of reality.

Men cannot get pregnant. The military cannot create a right of men to get pregnant. It's silly.

No. In times of war the mentally and physically fit have that right. 4Fs do not have that right.

Well, personal freedom.

We should force mindwars to wear only dresses and act like a women if she really believes that no one should be trans or act like the other gender!

Lets see how she likes being restricted.

You don't have personal freedom in the military. You give that up when you join.

Forum List

Back