Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant. Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma. Click here to see the photo. “That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Chaplain Alliance for Religious
DAYS OF LOT: Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

View attachment 133599
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't it so sweet and loving how your taxes will be given another reason to sky rocket, that pay check is going to get smaller and smaller. All the while you yourself can't even get an implanted tooth because health coverage won't cover it.

Or a certain medicine won't be covered.

this is an ELECTIVE FKN SURGERY, if you don't know wth you are that is on you and if you do pay for this bs your own g.d self.
Nice but not buying it. Liberals cant' be that dumb. But I get the picture.

Next they are going to believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus!:banana: yay!!! :rolleyes-41:

Shows how dumb you're as you make stupid statements of fiction without a hint of science supporting them.
There is no science supporting male pregnancy either. None. No male animal has ever gotten pregnant.

The sea horse/ =)
Is not an animal.

Oh yeah you do have a point there LOL

The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant. Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma. Click here to see the photo. “That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Chaplain Alliance for Religious
DAYS OF LOT: Army's transgender policy now includes guidelines on male pregnancies

View attachment 133599
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww isn't it so sweet and loving how your taxes will be given another reason to sky rocket, that pay check is going to get smaller and smaller. All the while you yourself can't even get an implanted tooth because health coverage won't cover it.

this is an ELECTIVE FKN SURGERY, if you don't know wth you are that is on you and if you do pay for this bs your own g.d self.

Well don't buy , go to the military site and read it. or stay in the dark and think it's just bs news I guess.

Like I said above if you think women or the female form makes us pussies then you support removing all woman from the military. Can't have a double standard here.

I do support removing women from the military , the front lines, and anything else called for being in the middle of a batter with the exception of medical personnel.
Oh and being pilots.

View attachment 133599

Check it out

upload_2017-6-16_20-8-42.png

transgenders - www.army.mil Search Results

View attachment 133599

Why is Sec Mattis and President Trump plowing this? Repeal this transgender shit!

View attachment 133599

Why is Sec Mattis and President Trump plowing this? Repeal this transgender shit!

That one I can not answer with fact, only from opinion of knowing information from the web of sources.

My guess is somebody has his hands tied, while at the same time imagine if he un did it all, if we think we're inching near civil war now could you see this Nation if he stripped away this tranny bs and gay bs. OMG the left are rabid dog lunatics now . I wouldn't even want to be in this Country if that happened.

These are not going to be good quality soldiers they will require constant medication.
They will be out of work for months if not weeks.
Their meds will cost people out of the ass.

Meanwhile soldiers and or civilians can't even get a mouth full of teeth transplant of teeth. Which cost less than any of these surgeries would.

Wait until they lower and play with the SF TEST, or PT TEST , they will fk with the standards well just like these sports players we've seen lately where a man goes into the women's whatever and wins . He's a man not female. etc.

. ... snip... OMG the left are rabid dog lunatics now . I wouldn't even want to be in this Country if that happened.
Why? It would give us an excuse to finally mow these rebellious lunatics down so America can become great again. You know they want us dead. They've started shooting at us already.

. ... snip... OMG the left are rabid dog lunatics now . I wouldn't even want to be in this Country if that happened.
Why? It would give us an excuse to finally mow these rebellious lunatics down so America can become great again. You know they want us dead. They've started shooting at us already.

I dunno, there are probably plans that haven't leaked out yet. Either way these wanna be males or females won't last long in society , the meds alone will kill them sooner rather than later if they weren't taking them.

They've gained power because everyone pushing the truth continued to bow out over " it's a conspiracy" , or that's not true" MSM brainwashed the public into acceptance as it is now the " NORMAL" , as the elites want to take the kids and sexualize them at early ages that way they can dictate sexuality . They can make everything wrong right, and everything right wrong. It's all unfolding right before our eyes the sheep are to out of it to pick up on any of it.

Forum List

Back