Arrest made in connection with bomb threats at Jewish centers

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The FBI always try and do a good job. A couple of other agencies helped too. Got their man! One less idiot on the streets.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/03/arrest-made-in-connection-with-bomb-threats-at-jewish-centers/

A man has been arrested in connection with phoning in a series of bomb threats to Jewish institutions in New York, law enforcement sources confirmed Friday.

Juan Thompson, 31, was busted in St. Louis, Missouri, and was accused of making at least eight threatening calls to Jewish community centers, sources said.

One of the threats was made to the Anti-Defamation League’s national office in New York.

The ADL tweeted Friday morning: “FBI, NYPD, and [New York State] police told us arrest made in bomb threats against ADL; several other Jewish institutions. Thx 2 them! More info as get it.”

Trump really shot himself in the foot on that one
"probably da jooos" lol

Ummm, seeing as he was able to write stories (some of which were later retracted), I seriously doubt he is illiterate. But hey, at least we know where you stand on the whole race thing....

oldbitch----try re-reading my post-----I did not say he is "ILLITERATE"----I,
SPECIFICALLY described him as LITERATE. You have so severe a
case of FILTHY BIGOT------that you see words that are not even there

Ummm, seeing as he was able to write stories (some of which were later retracted), I seriously doubt he is illiterate. But hey, at least we know where you stand on the whole race thing....

Standard Confirmation Bias.

He expected you to say something bigoted. So he imagined that you did.

And then called you on his delusion.

I do apologize, as you so...."eloquently" said, I misread your post. My point still stands though, what does his ethnicity have to do with anything? The mere fact that one would bring race into a non-racial discussion is, IMHO, a good way to determine who is a racist. So, go ahead and "insult" me, it only serves to prove that i have touched a nerve and you have little other way of defending yourself.

Actually, I was pretty surprised by what I though they had written. But, hey, go ahead and think the worst in everyone, then see if that works well for you.

Actually, I was pretty surprised by what I though they had written. But, hey, go ahead and think the worst in everyone, then see if that works well for you.

Confirmation Bias is a standard human trait that ALL HUMANS HAVE.

sad------a literate black male hit the skids

Confirmation Bias is a standard human trait that ALL HUMANS HAVE.
Ok, what's your point? I never denied it. Are you attempting to derail the thread? Or are simply trying to have an argument with a phantom?

Forum List

Back