Arrest the president...

Can't arrest a President. But this is an ex. There's a thought.....

Can we at least arrest John Kerry for his meddling in foreign policy at odds with the President on the Iran deal

which proves the constitution does not exist because if it did,politicians would not get the special treatment they do,there is one different law for politicians than there is for us and thats not how the constitution was set up to be.

I believe that it's been ruled that you can't arrest a sitting President. You have to either impeach him, convict him in the Senate or wait until he is no longer in office.

The President is the only office with that protected Status.

I believe that it's been ruled that you can't arrest a sitting President. You have to either impeach him, convict him in the Senate or wait until he is no longer in office.

thats the problem is getting him convicted since congress is corrupt.the good congressmen that are out there that speak out and try to do the right thing for americans,they get kicked out of office.

thats the problem is getting him convicted since congress is corrupt.the good congressmen that are out there that speak out and try to do the right thing for americans,they get kicked out of office.

I don't know of any that fit that description. The ones getting "Kicked" out of office are all scum for one reason or another. The day of the "Honest" Public Servant in a high office went by the way decades ago.

which proves the constitution does not exist because if it did,politicians would not get the special treatment they do,there is one different law for politicians than there is for us and thats not how the constitution was set up to be.
I can see why that rule. Because the men who wrote the Constitution knew ALL ABOUT political hacks and ambition and what political opponents were willing to do to win. If the President wasn't protected, every single one of them would be constantly attacked by the opposition. See how well it's working? Trump is still here, isn't he?

I can see why that rule. Because the men who wrote the Constitution knew ALL ABOUT political hacks and ambition and what political opponents were willing to do to win. If the President wasn't protected, every single one of them would be constantly attacked by the opposition. See how well it's working? Trump is still here, isn't he?

you mentioned earlier this is an EX.well thats the thing,EX presidents here in the states get away with mass murder all the time.The Bushs,Clintons and Obama are so evil it is unreal. we need to take a page out of THEIR book.

you mentioned earlier this is an EX.well thats the thing,EX presidents here in the states get away with mass murder all the time.The Bushs,Clintons and Obama are so evil it is unreal. we need to take a page out of THEIR book.
You need to stop visiting conspiracy websites.

You need to stop visiting conspiracy websites.

No YOU need to deal with facts you cant face you have been brainwashed your whole like that you live in a free country,that our government looks out for u actually belieiving the propaganda that they serve the people like they are SUPPOSE to but never do.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao:

. . . and a beautiful thought it is. . .

obama-arrested1.jpg

lol.

mueller has cohen & donny from queens on the hook for exactly that.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back