🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arrested for Encouraging a Protest of the Lockdown

I wish people would post actual news stories. I can't sit through these youtube jokers whether they have a valid point or not.
Yet you take time to vent. Nobody cares. You are part of the reason this pregnant woman was hauled off to jail.

There may be a valid point here like I said. Provide her name and some relevant info and I will see what I can find.

Gretchen saw the video and she had an orgasm thinking about all that power over the little people

What the hell has happened to the West and our shared freedoms? Oh yeah, the Left

I need more information about the law they claim she violated.

clearly this is government run amok

but exactly how needs more explaination

I wish people would post actual news stories. I can't sit through these youtube jokers whether they have a valid point or not.
Yet you take time to vent. Nobody cares. You are part of the reason this pregnant woman was hauled off to jail.
Part of the reason, DA? Why, I bet a lot of these leftist onion-heads would CELEBRATE people being arrested here like that for wanting to protest lockdowns! ITMT, they have the AUDACITY to call Trump a tyrant for trying to contain law and order for people trying to burn down buildings.

Part of the reason, DA? Why, I bet a lot of these leftist onion-heads would CELEBRATE people being arrested here like that for wanting to protest lockdowns! ITMT, they have the AUDACITY to call Trump a tyrant for trying to contain law and order for people trying to burn down buildings.
Whether America, Canada, UK or Australia, burn down buildings for the right leftist causes and there are no consequences. But encourage RESISTANCE to an edict of the left and there is no mercy

What the hell has happened to the West and our shared freedoms? Oh yeah, the Left

This is the applicable law...

6.3 - Incitement (Victoria)

So this happened in Australia?

I'm betting you'll whine to the "gods" because this isnt an AMERICAN event and try to get it buried in a lesser forum where it wont be seen.

This is the applicable law...

6.3 - Incitement (Victoria)

Exactly what did she do that got her arrested?

According to the article, it is an indictable offence (felony) to incite another person to commit an indictable offence.

The state of Victoria is under lockdown and encouraging people to violate the lockdown is a felony.

Whether America, Canada, UK or Australia, burn down buildings for the right leftist causes and there are no consequences. But encourage RESISTANCE to an edict of the left and there is no mercy

I am in no way familiar with the laws of Australia nor is it really my place to dictate to them what they should do.

In his very next video he has to clarify that he is not ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO GO OUT AND PROTEST.
Thou shalt not protest a leftist edict

Forum List

Back