Arrggg!! Its not an ASSAULT RIFLE!!! RABBLE RABBLE!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Many have decided the real offense in this shooting tragedy is the name of the AR-15 (or like Brokaw said AR-14) and it being called an Assault Rifle instead of a rifle. Now since this is the same bunch who demand people say "radical islam" labels are really important to them. But in reality this complaint is more of a bait and switch.

This is a visual representation:

anigif_enhanced-17664-1392816583-4.gif

You see? They dont really care about shaking your hand, thats the means to get your watch. Did I lose you? Let me rephrase. They dont really care about the name you use because even if you called it a boom stick they'd know what you were talking about.

No, complaining about the name is a way to prevent any discussion of restrictions on Boom sticks. By claiming that calling the boom stick anything else means that for some reason you arent allowed to speak on shootings...why?

BECAUSE!!!!

So the shootings keep happening, Conservatives keep delivering "hopes and prayer" and dismiss any action....ANY ACTION because someone is going to take your guns.

You'd think 7 years of being wrong would be a clue....but nope, they still believe Obama is going to do something he never proposed one of these days. And just in case he doesnt the right will just seal that excuse up by saying "Well, he WANTED to"

Many have decided the real offense in this shooting tragedy is the name of the AR-15 (or like Brokaw said AR-14) and it being called an Assault Rifle instead of a rifle. Now since this is the same bunch who demand people say "radical islam" labels are really important to them. But in reality this complaint is more of a bait and switch.

You see? They dont really care about shaking your hand, thats the means to get your watch. Did I lose you? Let me rephrase. They dont really care about the name you use because even if you called it a boom stick they'd know what you were talking about.

No, complaining about the name is a way to prevent any discussion of restrictions on Boom sticks. By claiming that calling the boom stick anything else means that for some reason you arent allowed to speak on shootings...why?

BECAUSE!!!!

So the shootings keep happening, Conservatives keep delivering "hopes and prayer" and dismiss any action....ANY ACTION because someone is going to take your guns.

You'd think 7 years of being wrong would be a clue....but nope, they still believe Obama is going to do something he never proposed one of these days. And just in case he doesnt the right will just seal that excuse up by saying "Well, he WANTED to"

Only the weapon used wasn't an AR-15.

Try again you retard.

BECAUSE!!!!

Only the weapon used wasn't an AR-15.

Try again you retard.

Call it a boom stick IDC.

Once again you prove my point

Last edited:

Forum List

Back