And....penis size is related to not owning a gun.........

So....to all the anti-gunners...it is more likely you have a small penis if you don't like or are afraid of guns........

The data showed that 43% of men reported owning a gun, with 11% owning military-style rifles. Only 7% of men had attempted some form of penis enlargement.

The researchers discovered that men who were less dissatisfied with their penis size were actually more likely to own guns. Specifically, each unit increase in penis size dissatisfaction corresponded to an 11% decrease in the likelihood of owning any gun and a 20% decrease in the likelihood of owning a military-style rifle.

No gun owners are telling everyone how big their cock is to anyone who walks past them and they also say you can tell the size of a guys unit by how big a gun they have , that's why these wimpy ass gun bubba's all buy the biggest guns. Then they end up shooting themselves in the foot 90% of the time. Kind of funny isn't it/ . Hell that is the total reason why gun bubbas buy guns , they want people to believe they are real men. but then in reality is shows what wimps they have , real men don't need guns

So....to all the anti-gunners...it is more likely you have a small penis if you don't like or are afraid of guns........

The data showed that 43% of men reported owning a gun, with 11% owning military-style rifles. Only 7% of men had attempted some form of penis enlargement.

The researchers discovered that men who were less dissatisfied with their penis size were actually more likely to own guns. Specifically, each unit increase in penis size dissatisfaction corresponded to an 11% decrease in the likelihood of owning any gun and a 20% decrease in the likelihood of owning a military-style rifle.

What that means is wimpy ass cocks are the number one reasons why wimps buy guns. Number one reason and that is written in the book of facts , I've even heard that it is in the bible. So you have to believe it.

The only reason a guy pulls out a gun is to tell the whole world that they have a big cock. Or that's what they think they are saying. What it really means is that if the gun ever goes off there is a 90% chance that it will shoot them in the foot. The moral is if you want to save your feet your better off not trying to show how big your cock is.

Pistols come in Micro Compact ( Mouse Gun) Compact and Full Size and AR/ AK Pistol ...

As I buy and sell my guns, the number I own varies greatly over time. Does my dick shrink and grow as my collection fluctuates?
To help you navigate life with your penis, the psychology world suggests -

The psychology behind guns is, if you feel small, or weak, or underachieving, then you want to own a gun to give you the feeling of power over other people. Paranoia, anger, and insecurity gives the person social anxiety and owning a gun is a quick and simple solution, but they're the most unsuitable person behind a firearm. It creates a shoot first, ask questions later scenario

So there's that.

What that means is wimpy ass cocks are the number one reasons why wimps buy guns. Number one reason and that is written in the book of facts , I've even heard that it is in the bible. So you have to believe it.

Repeating the same ignorant lie does not make it the truth. Attacking gun owners with this ridiculous "cock size" bullshit is laughable.

The only reason a guy pulls out a gun is to tell the whole world that they have a big cock. Or that's what they think they are saying. What it really means is that if the gun ever goes off there is a 90% chance that it will shoot them in the foot. The moral is if you want to save your feet your better off not trying to show how big your cock is.

Where do you get the "90%" figure from?

To help you navigate life with your penis, the psychology world suggests -

The psychology behind guns is, if you feel small, or weak, or underachieving, then you want to own a gun to give you the feeling of power over other people. Paranoia, anger, and insecurity gives the person social anxiety and owning a gun is a quick and simple solution, but they're the most unsuitable person behind a firearm. It creates a shoot first, ask questions later scenario.

So there's that.

Or I buy guns I use to hunt. I buy guns I use to defend myself and my home. I buy guns that I enjoy shooting at the range.

My penis has no place in the conversation.

Repeating the same ignorant lie does not make it the truth. Attacking gun owners with this ridiculous "cock size" bullshit is laughable.
So laugh have a good time. We all know Gun Bubbas and to the man they are short cock imbeciles . Who will shoot themselves in the foot more often then using the gun to protect themselves. We know all about you people. Limp dicks all.

From the Bible, something you people say you believe in but have never read.

I have read the Bible. But refresh my memory. Where does it say the gun going off has a 90% chance of hitting them in the foot?

No gun owners are telling everyone how big their cock is to anyone who walks past them and they also say you can tell the size of a guys unit by how big a gun they have , that's why these wimpy ass gun bubba's all buy the biggest guns. Then they end up shooting themselves in the foot 90% of the time. Kind of funny isn't it/ . Hell that is the total reason why gun bubbas buy guns , they want people to believe they are real men. but then in reality is shows what wimps they have , real men don't need guns

Please provide examples of these guys shooting themselves in the foot.

Any example.

And you can always add your documentation for 90% of the time. I know many gun owners and they have never shot themselves in the foot or anywhere else.

Forum List

Back