Arson attack on French Rail system right before Opening Ceremonies

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
No idea who did it, but it seems it was coordinated and designed to disrupt rail travel into Paris before the Opening Ceremonies.

https://www.cnn.com/sport/live-news/paris-olympics-2024-opening-ceremony-seine/index.html

Earlier, the SNCF said the “targeted criminal sabotage operation” took place around 4 a.m. on Friday morning (10 p.m. ET Thursday) and that several routes had faced arson attacks or cable theft.
SNCF CEO Jean-Pierre Farandou said that cables — which are there to ensure the security of the train drivers — were set on fire and taken apart. He added that they would need to be put back together one by one, reconnected and tested before trains could resume services.
Farandou added that authorities are trying to fix the damage as quickly as possible.
The Paris prosecutor’s office has launched an investigation, warning of lengthy jail sentences and significant fines.

The question is for what purpose, and for whom to gain.
Who knows? could be Palestinian sympathisers outraged at the Israelis being there, or local idiots just for the hell of it there are a lot about, one idiot on here even said it was the FSB paint brush division who have painted the star of David all over Paris. :abgg2q.jpg:

They also caught a Russian intelligence terrorist yesterday, second one.

I would be good money these are Putin fires.

I still go with Hamas supporters. They are currently the most active idiots out there right now.

2nd place to me goes to native French people pissed at the Olympics.

Israel athletes hacked at Paris Olympics over conspiracy theory​

Personal information of Israeli athletes has been leaked online with a wild Paris Olympics conspiracy theory behind it all.

OMG.

WHEN IS THE OPENING CEREMONY? Tonight? I expect the Muslim immigrants will disrupt the process when the Jewish team comes out, and I pray to Gd that’s the worst they do.

Most of us over 60 remember the 1972 Munich massacre.

Forum List

Back