Art imitating real life

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
1703201267909.png

Humor fail....It just galls the shit out of you wretched people that you don't control X anymore.

Looks like you are regulated to FB and Tic Toc. :laughing0301:
But his owning X is highlighting just how weaponized the Federal Government has become.

There is a bit of humor in this. . .

. . but what I think is even more funny, is that you bleev this to be funny, b/c you have no idea about that bot activity that was going on at that site to generate an astroturfing propaganda illusion.

That whole notion, that it was "successful?" Was fake, that was all an illusion.

8a5k8p.jpg

Musk's media renegades: The anti-establishment writers including Matt Taibbi and Bari Weiss chosen for the 'Twitter Files'​

Besides SpaceX, Tesla, and PayPal what successes has Elon Musk ever had? Total loser!
He's a lucky bastard, I'll give you that.

Roomed with the guys who invented paypal. Used that money to buy the tesla patents, and space x loses money like twitter but all orbital transport does at the moment.

Musk's media renegades: The anti-establishment writers including Matt Taibbi and Bari Weiss chosen for the 'Twitter Files'​

I'm sure you think that says something, but it really doesn't.

There is a bit of humor in this. . .

. . but what I think is even more funny, is that you bleev this to be funny, b/c you have no idea about that bot activity that was going on at that site to generate an astroturfing propaganda illusion.

That whole notion, that it was "successful?" Was fake, that was all an illusion.

8a5k8p.jpg
It was successful enough to be valued at $4 billion.

Or is Elmo just that big a sucker?

It was successful enough to be valued at $4 billion.

No pal, it was valued at $44 billion.

"Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion, funded $13 billion by loans from big-name commercial and investment banks, and $31 billion in equity," Tully writes. "Of the latter portion, Musk contributed about $24 billion of his own cash, while a group of investor friends including Larry Ellison, Ron Baron, and Prince Al Waleed of Saudi Arabia provided $7 billion."

Musk’s post on X on Labor Day evening “may rank as the most negative, in fact self-indicting, assessment a corporate leader has ever issued about their own enterprise,” according to Tully. In the post, he blames the Anti-Defamation League for most of X’s revenue loss. “I don’t see any scenario where they’re responsible for less than 10% of the value destruction, so around $4 billion,” he said. You can read Tully's back-of-the-envelope calculations about what that means X's total value might be here.

Linda Yaccarino, the CEO of X, will be a speaker at Fortune’s annual Most Powerful Women Summit next month. So, she may give an update on how things are going at the company. In the meantime, will you be reading the book?"

Elon Musk’s grim financial assessment of X​

1703210204578.png

After he got rid of the bots? And stopped its collusion with other Big Tech, the Deep State and the government? NOW it is valued at $4 billion.

. . . and you know what is really crazy?

Even after he takes a $40 billion loss. . . his net worth is $250 billion, he can still afford that, for the sake of the free world... . .

Yeah, it is a hard lesson, but one everybody knows. . . don't trust authoritarian shitbags. They will lie, cheat and steal for the sake of their agenda. Duh.

8a5vln.jpg

Bot traffic doesnt just affect twitter, its an internet wide problem.

With that said however I find it curious how no one is pointing out the fact that you have a guy supposedly allowing more freedom on a social media site, and you have all these billion dollar corporations refusing to advertising on the platform in protest.

No one noticed that aspect of all this? They all preach equality, until it comes to free speech.

Forum List

Back