Articles of impeachment filed against Michigan Gov. Whitmer

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Cya!

She seems every bit as guilty as Trump was for his phone call.

She violated the Constitutional rights of the people of Michigan...she had to go. She used the lockdowns to benefit her friends.

Bye bye.

The lead editorial in the Wall Street Journal today is against this awful Whitner woman. Impeaching her is totally appropriate and I hope it reins in some of the other tyrannical governors we didn't know we had till recently.

Last edited:
Nice! I doubt it will go anywhere but she deserves a public slap in the face.
Probably not BUT Republicans do hold both houses. Maybe they will do their job and impeach this tyrant.

You give me hope. It would be good for the country if they impeach her --- other govs might think twice about totally ruining the economy and plunging everybody into poverty.

I hope you have high hope on this one.

"With the current set of facts that we're living under right now, the current impeachment resolution will not have any proceeding on the House floor," Chatfield said Wednesday afternoon.

Shirkey said Tuesday: "I have not signed on to any notion of impeachment proceedings."

Damn but you people are flippin morons. Over 225,000 DEAD. I mean they are DEAD. And you dumbass dipshits want to complain about a governor enforcing restrictions to prevent even more deaths. Fawk the economy dumbasses. Pass a stimulus package to keep things afloat and get people to STAY THE HELL HOME. I mean this ain't rocket science. Look at South Korea, Australia, New Zealand. I mean this is Darwinism, plain and simple, and if you are so stupid that you ignore the risks, refuse to wear a mask, gather in large groups, and believe that this virus is "no worse than the flu, maybe your dumb ass deserves to die.

Damn but you people are flippin morons. Over 225,000 DEAD.

Scientific studies here and abroad have proven masks don't work, lock downs don't work they do more harm than good. Why don't you blithering idiots follow the science and stop talking out your ass.

Damn but you people are flippin morons. Over 225,000 DEAD. I mean they are DEAD. And you dumbass dipshits want to complain about a governor enforcing restrictions to prevent even more deaths. Fawk the economy dumbasses. Pass a stimulus package to keep things afloat and get people to STAY THE HELL HOME. I mean this ain't rocket science. Look at South Korea, Australia, New Zealand. I mean this is Darwinism, plain and simple, and if you are so stupid that you ignore the risks, refuse to wear a mask, gather in large groups, and believe that this virus is "no worse than the flu, maybe your dumb ass deserves to die.
Do it legally. Is that a hard concept to grasp?

Such a tyrant Oh my! Trying to do the right thing and save her people! How awful. Wasn't it in Michigan when some little boy with a putin's poodle beard was screaming without a mask in the face of a cop in the statehouse?

Ignorance has become so widespread in the U.S. that it is shameful.

Such a tyrant Oh my! Trying to do the right thing and save her people! How awful. Wasn't it in Michigan when some little boy with a putin's poodle beard was screaming without a mask in the face of a cop in the statehouse?

Again... do it the legal way. The courts in Michigan said she over stepped her authority.
You want to lock things down, make people unable to gather in groups, etc? Fine. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. But we don’t live in a dictatorship. There are proper legal means by which to do these things, which apparently she is either unwilling or unable to do.

Cya!

She seems every bit as guilty as Trump was for his phone call.

She violated the Constitutional rights of the people of Michigan...she had to go. She used the lockdowns to benefit her friends.

Bye bye.

I wish them quick and sure success. That bitch really needs to go.

It is Natural Selection.

Those most vulnerable should bear 100% of the burden to not get infected. Period. Not our problem.

Again... do it the legal way. The courts in Michigan said she over stepped her authority.
You want to lock things down, make people unable to gather in groups, etc? Fine. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. But we don’t live in a dictatorship. There are proper legal means by which to do these things, which apparently she is either unwilling or unable to do.

Wow, imagine my surprise at Republican's suddenly worried about executive power.

Wow, imagine my surprise at Republican's suddenly worried about executive power.
I’ve always had an issue with “executive power”. And apparently the courts had a problem with this governors use of it as well.
Your man Obama abused it frequently. please point to any instances of Trump doing so.

Forum List

Back