Articles of impeachment filed against Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Such a tyrant Oh my! Trying to do the right thing and save her people! How awful. Wasn't it in Michigan when some little boy with a putin's poodle beard was screaming without a mask in the face of a cop in the statehouse?

Ignorance has become so widespread in the U.S. that it is shameful.
Again... do it the legal way. The courts in Michigan said she over stepped her authority.
You want to lock things down, make people unable to gather in groups, etc? Fine. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. But we don’t live in a dictatorship. There are proper legal means by which to do these things, which apparently she is either unwilling or unable to do.

But her husband was allowed to go boating...you know, because his wife is the governor. Ruling class dont need to follow rules in the liberal world.

Such a tyrant Oh my! Trying to do the right thing and save her people! How awful. Wasn't it in Michigan when some little boy with a putin's poodle beard was screaming without a mask in the face of a cop in the statehouse?

Ignorance has become so widespread in the U.S. that it is shameful.
Again... do it the legal way. The courts in Michigan said she over stepped her authority.
You want to lock things down, make people unable to gather in groups, etc? Fine. Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant. But we don’t live in a dictatorship. There are proper legal means by which to do these things, which apparently she is either unwilling or unable to do.

But her husband was allowed to go boating...you know, because his wife is the governor. Ruling class dont need to follow rules in the liberal world.
I’d expect nothing less.

Forum List

Back