Trump Kisses Empty Fireman Suit

What scares you more about Orange Man, the fact his PArty will roll back your kiddie grooming agendas, or those Death Squids your scrawny retarded dyke hero on MSNBC tells you to fear?
Nothing too much scares me about him. I think our institutions will hold strong against him for another 4 years, if necessary.

But not because we ignore his unfitness and self dealing. Because we meet it head on.

These are not complicated ideas. Stop trying to squeeze the lump between your ears to find something that isn't there.

Nothing too much scares me about him. I think our institutions will hold strong against him for another 4 years, if necessary.

But not because we ignore his unfitness and self dealing. Because we meet it head on.

These are not complicated ideas. Stop trying to squeeze the lump between your ears to find something that isn't there.

Still no refutations, just you sniveling TDS rubbish. Okay, you get off on both.

Of course I can, dummy. Watch:

"Nuh uh"

Refuted. That's all anyone needs to refute an unevidencend and unargued claim.

But you're too goddman stupid to understand that.

Still nothing, just 'I Touched You Last!' lol after whining about others not posting 'proof' n stuff'.

The BAD Orange Man is your next President, get over it and self-deport, before those Death Squids get you.

Forum List

Back