As a male, what do I have to do to get equal treatment under the law? Change my gender?

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Men Sentenced To Longer Prison Terms Than Women For Same Crimes, Study Says

Good of you to at least backhandedly, and probably unintentionally, admit that blacks are discriminated against in the sentencing component of the criminal justice system.
I doubt it, whats not looked at is past violations.
Example, Mr Whitey gets busted with Cocaine, he gets probation,.
Mr Darky gets busted with the same amount of Cocaine, he gets 1 year.
Thats all they look at, what they dont look at is this
Mr Whitey has never been in trouble before getting busted,
Mr Darky has a 15 year run of drug busts, burglary, assaults etc...
Cant expect them to be treated the same when they get to court for that bust.

And how exactly do you know that past violations are never looked at in those studies?

Because he just made it up. That counts:badgrin:
show me the study that takes this into consideration.

Ahahaha, you said they didnt consider the past violations and when someone asks you how you know you ask for the study again?

How do you know it didnt take the past record into consideration?

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Stop whining. Another snippet from your article, thanks for confirming what we already knew.

"""Past studies have also found that minority men are, on average, given longer prison sentences than white men convicted of the same crimes."""
The report concludes that sentence disparities “can be almost completely explained by three factors: the original arrest offense, the defendant’s criminal history, and the prosecutor’s initial choice of charges.”
Black Americans Given Longer Sentences than White Americans for Same Crimes

Stop whining. Another snippet from your article, thanks for confirming what we already knew.

"""Past studies have also found that minority men are, on average, given longer prison sentences than white men convicted of the same crimes."""
And? Please make a point.

Good of you to at least backhandedly, and probably unintentionally, admit that blacks are discriminated against in the sentencing component of the criminal justice system.
I doubt it, whats not looked at is past violations.
Example, Mr Whitey gets busted with Cocaine, he gets probation,.
Mr Darky gets busted with the same amount of Cocaine, he gets 1 year.
Thats all they look at, what they dont look at is this
Mr Whitey has never been in trouble before getting busted,
Mr Darky has a 15 year run of drug busts, burglary, assaults etc...
Cant expect them to be treated the same when they get to court for that bust.

And how exactly do you know that past violations are never looked at in those studies?

Because he just made it up. That counts:badgrin:
show me the study that takes this into consideration.

Ahahaha, you said they didnt consider the past violations and when someone asks you how you know you ask for the study again?

How do you know it didnt take the past record into consideration?
I know you are blind to reality.

Forum List

Back