As a male, what do I have to do to get equal treatment under the law? Change my gender?

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Men Sentenced To Longer Prison Terms Than Women For Same Crimes, Study Says

Here was your answer, just replace blacks with "males"

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.
I agree CC. Becoming less violent would help.

Help what? Serve less time than women?

whe i was 18 i warned my uni mates about their support of feminism. then 3 years later i expressed my happiness wit womenn in the work place... they mumbled into their "beards"

gutless.
I can relate. I thought women in the workplace would destroy the productivity and insite on how things should be run.
Turns out that productivity in most instances was improved on and at the same time a different view on things implemented changes that made companies more competitive in the real world.
And it seriously improved moral on dress down Fridays. up till then, if I wanted to see titties at work, I had to walk past the old fat guy.

whe i was 18 i warned my uni mates about their support of feminism. then 3 years later i expressed my happiness wit womenn in the work place... they mumbled into their "beards"

gutless.
I can relate. I thought women in the workplace would destroy the productivity and insite on how things should be run.
Turns out that productivity in most instances was improved on and at the same time a different view on things implemented changes that made companies more competitive in the real world.
And it seriously improved moral on dress down Fridays. up till then, if I wanted to see titties at work, I had to walk past the old fat guy.
wuss.

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Why would you want to earn 75% of what you're earning now? :dunno:

Maybe they should get a better education? And open up real businesses for once. Stop blaming all businesses for some bias that isn't real.

One thing I don't like about democrats is they always blame others for the problems of a group of people. They do so when it is clear that there's serious problems with that group that needs fixing.

Women don't start businesses in any real number that grow into fortune 500 companies
Women don't become as well paid in fields like science, lawyers or business people.

This is why it seems they make less.
I fully agree with your first paragraph.

LOL...OP says "yeah that would help"

Then when asked how he states: IDK.

Good job making sense

gutless.
wuss.
maybe its different at the adult book store you work at. I can see where women in the work place could create a loss of revenue at the glory holes

Okay, that needs to be looked at too.

Does the study take rehabilitation success and recidivism into consideration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honesty I have no idea how valid the study is. You can make studies say damn near anything you want them to. I was making a different point.

Good of you to at least backhandedly, and probably unintentionally, admit that blacks are discriminated against in the sentencing component of the criminal justice system.
I doubt it, whats not looked at is past violations.
Example, Mr Whitey gets busted with Cocaine, he gets probation,.
Mr Darky gets busted with the same amount of Cocaine, he gets 1 year.
Thats all they look at, what they dont look at is this
Mr Whitey has never been in trouble before getting busted,
Mr Darky has a 15 year run of drug busts, burglary, assaults etc...
Cant expect them to be treated the same when they get to court for that bust.

Good of you to at least backhandedly, and probably unintentionally, admit that blacks are discriminated against in the sentencing component of the criminal justice system.
I'm not convinced they are. I have always maintained financial standing and quality of home life play a far greater role than skin tone.

And how exactly do you know that past violations are never looked at in those studies?

And how exactly do you know that past violations are never looked at in those studies?
because they are never mentioned in the studies. Seems that would be something that would certatinly be mentioned, besides that, there are records that the judge can see that the average person can not see.
But then you also have Mr Whitey showing up in a suit and being respectful with remorse and a plan of action to change.
Mr Darky comes in with his pants around his ankles with language like "Yo judge" wont my shit they finded, muvafucka nigga done planted that shit on me.
lots of variables go into the final decision by the courts.

Because he just made it up. That counts:badgrin:

show me the study that takes this into consideration.

here is a link that does explain that the disparity is caused by past records.
Black Americans Given Longer Sentences than White Americans for Same Crimes

show me the study that takes this into consideration.
i wonder if Elizabeth Warren will change herself back into a man if she becomes the first gentleman

Stop whining. Another snippet from your article, thanks for confirming what we already knew.

"""Past studies have also found that minority men are, on average, given longer prison sentences than white men convicted of the same crimes."""

Forum List

Back