As Biden Begs America To Move On, Acknowledge / Accept Him As The Next President Presidcent, Russia & China Refuse To Do So

In case you missed it, we have moved on. Even Fox is telling the blob to "talk to the hand"

Nah, you have just buried your head in the sand.

Even shown compelling evidence you will ignore it because you got the result you wanted.

Hell, your side has been saying Trump MUST BE DEFEATED, so if he was really that bad, why would cheating be removed from the playbook?

So either he was that bad, and cheating is acceptable, or you lied about how bad he really was.

Fascist Barbie was cut off yesterday by Fox News. They've moved on as has the rest of the country.

Are you really calling someone cut off from saying their say a fascist?

Are you that stupid, or that hypocritical?

I'm saying Fox--Trump's network--has turned the page.

You should too. Find some swamp creature that you hated last month and start supporting them. You know you're going to anyway. he he he

In case you missed it, we have moved on. Even Fox is telling the blob to "talk to the hand"

Even shown compelling evidence you will ignore it because you got the result you wanted.

Hell, your side has been saying Trump MUST BE DEFEATED, so if he was really that bad, why would cheating be removed from the playbook?

So either he was that bad, and cheating is acceptable, or you lied about how bad he really was.

Fascist Barbie was cut off yesterday by Fox News. They've moved on as has the rest of the country.

You should too. Find some swamp creature that you hated last month and start supporting them. You know you're going to anyway. he he he

Fox has been slithering left for years now, they are the RINO flagship at this point.

And I am not giving up until I get answers to my questions about the validity of the elections in question.

For Russia, at least, they have traditionally preferred a Republican US president. It is possible that it could be that simple.

Only to a snowflake who still clings to the debunked Obama failed coup false narrative that it was Trump, and not Obama and Hillary, that colluded with the Russian Intel Service to obtain known Russian-authored propaganda....

Even the Chicoms, who paid Biden $1.5 Billion, refuse to acknowledge Biden as the new President-Elect after the undeniable massive election fraud now being legally challenged.

"China’s foreign ministry said it would wait for the U.S. presidential election results to be finalized before congratulating the winner, while Chinese leader Xi Jinping has yet to formally respond.

Meanwhile, state-run media have published several editorials expressing hopes that the U.S.–China relationship they envision would come true under a Biden administration."

They may have their fingers crossed and hoping their billion-dollar investment was not for nothing, but they are still not willing to publicly throw their full support behind Biden yet by prematurely accepting Biden as the next president of the United States.

China should, of course, keep quiet when it comes to elections, since there are NO elections in China.

The so-called Communists are in charge and that's that!

At least the Chinese tyrants do not have sham elections, as many nations do.

The murders and the destruction. the spread of diseases, the assaults and the depravity is still mostly Prog. But you will bring up the people who fall into that category who are Not Progs. And it will not stop what you are. And you will blame someone else for it. There are groups....Just a few...Religion, Race, Sex and Feminism. One of them as a hole is under massive attack from progs. Two others is of one color who did everything wrong in history and the gender of it.

Fox has been slithering left for years now, they are the RINO flagship at this point.

And I am not giving up until I get answers to my questions about the validity of the elections in question.

When Biden is sworn in...perhaps it will sink in at that point.

The murders and the destruction. the spread of diseases, the assaults and the depravity is still mostly Prog. But you will bring up the people who fall into that category who are Not Progs. And it will not stop what you are. And you will blame someone else for it. There are groups....Just a few...Religion, Race, Sex and Feminism. One of them as a hole is under massive attack from progs. Two others is of one color who did everything wrong in history and the gender of it.

Talking to Trump Supporters be like...

You still just ignore even the chance that there was fraud enough to tilt the election.

What happens if it is found a year from now? Will you call for Biden and Harris to step down?

Even the Chicoms, who paid Biden $1.5 Billion, refuse to acknowledge Biden as the new President-Elect after the undeniable massive election fraud now being legally challenged.

"China’s foreign ministry said it would wait for the U.S. presidential election results to be finalized before congratulating the winner, while Chinese leader Xi Jinping has yet to formally respond.

Meanwhile, state-run media have published several editorials expressing hopes that the U.S.–China relationship they envision would come true under a Biden administration."

They may have their fingers crossed and hoping their billion-dollar investment was not for nothing, but they are still not willing to publicly throw their full support behind Biden yet by prematurely accepting Biden as the next president of the United States.

They're not counting their chickens before they hatch.

You still just ignore even the chance that there was fraud enough to tilt the election.

What happens if it is found a year from now? Will you call for Biden and Harris to step down?

There wasn't that much fraud. Now, if you can show me where the Biden campaigned coordinated with the Russians like the Senate proved Trump did in 2016, I'll be happy to call for their removal.

Talking to Trump Supporters be like...

Those Prog lovers move away from bad areas fast....,really fast. Make sure your children can defend themselves.to all Non Progs. Just that will give them a chance against 90% of these future collectivism fools.

Sounds like Putin and Xi favor Trump

What a surprise

What a surprise
Both of those nations were infected by Globalists with many deaths. They still live with parts of their governments not under control but of past influences. You demonized nationalism. The United States was free.

What a surprise
Both of those nations were infected by Globalists with many deaths. They still live with parts of their governments not under control but of past influences. You demonized nationalism. The United States was free.
WTF does that nonsense even mean.

Did it translate poorly from Cyrillic?

There wasn't that much fraud. Now, if you can show me where the Biden campaigned coordinated with the Russians like the Senate proved Trump did in 2016, I'll be happy to call for their removal.

Proof?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Please show me the proof.

And as usual progs try to equate election influence with ACTUAL FUCKING FRAUD.

Significant, take the time to watch this if you are seeking the truth. Or just keep on making excuses and tossing out accusations.

President Trump is and will continue to be the president of the United States for four more years. He won the election by a landslide. Fraud does not stand once exposed; and for those who keep going down the path of trying to force this 'circus' down on throats, woe to you for you will not prevail. Even Russia and Chinese already officially know this. There will be no world war over this election bs.

Forum List

Back