As Biden Begs America To Move On, Acknowledge / Accept Him As The Next President Presidcent, Russia & China Refuse To Do So

Won the election?

landslide?

We are dealing with “alternate facts” and delusion as usual from the Trump gaslighting team

Wow. Lotta lies in one post!
What a shocker. Two of tRump's bosom buddies don't want to deal with a real president.

What a shocker - the proven pathological liar and defender of treasonous Democrats still clings to the already debunked failed Obama coup false narrative in defense of China Joe....
Thank you for that defensive and highly opinionated 'Nuh-uh' post, C. I can see, after repeatedly getting hammered for spreading debunked lies why you are trying to keep your posts short...and, as usual, devoid of facts, links, substantiating evidence.

:p
You're so pig-fucking stupid you can't even see what you just did there, can you?

In case you missed it, we have moved on. Even Fox is telling the blob to "talk to the hand"

Nah, you have just buried your head in the sand.

Even shown compelling evidence you will ignore it because you got the result you wanted.

Hell, your side has been saying Trump MUST BE DEFEATED, so if he was really that bad, why would cheating be removed from the playbook?

So either he was that bad, and cheating is acceptable, or you lied about how bad he really was.
I actually laughed out loud at the phrase "shown combining evidence"!

That was a good one!

In case you missed it, we have moved on. Even Fox is telling the blob to "talk to the hand"

Even shown compelling evidence you will ignore it because you got the result you wanted.

Hell, your side has been saying Trump MUST BE DEFEATED, so if he was really that bad, why would cheating be removed from the playbook?

So either he was that bad, and cheating is acceptable, or you lied about how bad he really was.

That was a good one!

Compelling evidence you brainless hack.

Learn to read, or learn to spell.

That was a good one!

I've seen none. If you have it, post it up.

That was a good one!

You are just proving my point, you won't accept evidence of any sort because it goes against your "win"

That was a good one!

You are just proving my point, you won't accept evidence of any sort because it goes against your "win"
You've not presented any for me to refuse to accept yet.

That was a good one!

You've not presented any for me to refuse to accept yet.

There is a thread on the Penn lawsuit on this board, go read it, but you don't have to, you will dismiss it out of hand.

That was the first one, more to follow.

Forum List

Back