As Biden Steals Election Suddenly Indoor Concerts Are Safe Again

Yes, I’m putting this in the political forum because Rona has been a political issue for 9 months now. A flu with a 99.99% survival rate is not a cause for concern if you don’t have a significant health issue.

Oh there's a whole HEAP of Dem flip flops coming in the next 90 days. Remember the Dems weekly troop death count under Bush, BAM stopped cold as soon as Obama was elected.

Yes, I’m putting this in the political forum because Rona has been a political issue for 9 months now. A flu with a 99.99% survival rate is not a cause for concern if you don’t have a significant health issue.

As soon as Biden wins State Run Media will issue the all clear.

The masks will disappear like rat tail hair cuts.

Followed by no restrictions.
He won.

When is the announcement coming?

Hunter Biden is getting "prepped" to make the announcement.
Hunter? Why would he do it?
He's so well-respected for his honesty

He won.

He's prepping to be our official Ambassador to China now. Probably Russia too.

The guy is amazingly adept and can multitask like a motherfucker. Don't tell me you didn't see the video where he was smoking crack and fucking his niece at the same time.

Simply amazing.
That must be some good smoke.

You gonna share?

He won.

He's so well-respected for his honesty
Ah. I'm glad to hear you think so well of him. I'm not really a fan.

He won.

The guy is amazingly adept and can multitask like a motherfucker. Don't tell me you didn't see the video where he was smoking crack and fucking his niece at the same time.

Simply amazing.

You gonna share?

Don't have to share. Under the upcoming Manchurian Joe's program, everyone will be allotted five $100 rocks of crack cocaine per week, free of charge.

All you have to do is sign up for the program. And to top it all off, 12 year old Chinese girls will be available for your pleasure, at every state-funded bordello in the nearest major city near you.

Just think of all the fun you'll have. Be sure to sign up in advance here, ok?

A Presidency for All Americans

He won.

Simply amazing.

You gonna share?

Don't have to share. Under the upcoming Manchurian Joe's program, everyone will be allotted five $100 rocks of crack cocaine per week, free of charge.

All you have to do is sign up for the program. And to top it all off, 12 year old Chinese girls will be available for your pleasure, at every state-funded bordello in the nearest major city near you.

Well, it's quite obvious you didn't share at all. You're whacked right outta yer head.

He won.

Simply amazing.

You gonna share?

Well, it's quite obvious you didn't share at all. You're whacked right outta yer head.

If you think I'm gonna share anything with you, you're crazier than I thought you were.

Get yer own, ya worthless slacker.

Yup, for the first time since April they allowed the local cars ‘n coffee meet to happen here in AZ.
Lots of people there, very few Biden vo— I mean mask wearers there.

BTW. while America was in chaos due to Voter Fraud and extended counting, THE UN snuck in 7 Anti Israel Resolutions, ONE OF THEM SAYING ISRAEL HAS NOT RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

Now think about what that means prophetically with a fraudulent election and with several peace treaties signed with Israel. If Biden actually pulls off his 1933 theft of The Wiemar Republic's Election, and being Anti Israel like he is, this sets up for a war in the ME, which if he is actually inaugurated will happen early in his term, if not the day after he gets in to office.
Israel doesn't give a damn about UN resolutions, starting with the 1947 accords carving out a Palestinian state. Them ignoring that one is what got the region in the condition it is in now.

I predicted this months ago.

However, I figured they would at least wait until Quit Pro Joe is sworn in to declare the Kung Flu fixed.

He won.

Simply amazing.

You gonna share?

If you think I'm gonna share anything with you, you're crazier than I thought you were.

Get yer own, ya worthless slacker.

Leftists with the mooching.

Why they wuv the Nanny State. Mommmy!!!!!!

BTW. while America was in chaos due to Voter Fraud and extended counting, THE UN snuck in 7 Anti Israel Resolutions, ONE OF THEM SAYING ISRAEL HAS NOT RIGHT TO THE TEMPLE MOUNT.

Now think about what that means prophetically with a fraudulent election and with several peace treaties signed with Israel. If Biden actually pulls off his 1933 theft of The Wiemar Republic's Election, and being Anti Israel like he is, this sets up for a war in the ME, which if he is actually inaugurated will happen early in his term, if not the day after he gets in to office.
Israel doesn't give a damn about UN resolutions, starting with the 1947 accords carving out a Palestinian state. Them ignoring that one is what got the region in the condition it is in now.
Nobody with a brain gives a shit about the UN period, shitforbrains.

Where are the howls from Nancy Chuckie and the CNN leftists regarding Fingers Joe's superspreader event last night?

How many people die every day from it?
Currently over a thousand and climbing

Did you bother to even read your linked article?
This one?

Huh? So that's an indoor concert? Why are you trying to HIJACK your own thread about indoor Concert type events? :lol:

Forum List

Back