As Black Friday nears, consumer sentiment drops further

Okay, full disclosure, I don't always understand Franco's posts -- I'll take the blame, no problem, I've just always thought of them as online Tourette's bursts -- but he appears to be blaming the state of the economy on the shutdown.

Would that be a fair interpretation?

Not sure. He claims to be fluent in three languages and two of them are "dumb" and "moron", the third is probably French

You shytteheads deserve no respect- the most hateful, arrogant, misinformed party in memory. You don't seem to notice your GOP has been only a catastrophe. The TP is nothing but the idiot far right, now brainwashed loudmouths, no longer a silent majority LOL, just a world wide laughingstock and horror. But a least you're in the white party- could make a comeback in 20 years lol...

Okay, full disclosure, I don't always understand Franco's posts -- I'll take the blame, no problem, I've just always thought of them as online Tourette's bursts -- but he appears to be blaming the state of the economy on the shutdown.

Not sure. He claims to be fluent in three languages and two of them are "dumb" and "moron", the third is probably French
Well, that explains a lot. :lol:

You shytteheads deserve no respect- the most hateful, arrogant, misinformed party in memory. You don't seem to notice your GOP has been only a catastrophe. The TP is nothing but the idiot far right, now brainwashed loudmouths, no longer a silent majority LOL, just a world wide laughingstock and horror. But a least you're in the white party- could make a comeback in 20 years lol...

If you like your plan you can keep it. Period

Franco I saw you use logic one time and I was truly moved. Now you're back to bad grammar and nonsensical rants. Much disappoint.

ANY actual arguments, dingbats....your stupid moron of a Tea Party has wrecked the recovery for NOTHING. And if your policy good, you still HAVE it. And Obama didn't cancel anything- it was your heroes, scumbag insurers...

ANY actual arguments, dingbats....your stupid moron of a Tea Party has wrecked the recovery for NOTHING. And if your policy good, you still HAVE it. And Obama didn't cancel anything- it was your heroes, scumbag insurers...
OK, I get it now.

You're using those little refrigerator magnets with words on them to formulate your posts, aren't you? :lol:

OK, I get it now.

You're using those little refrigerator magnets with words on them to formulate your posts, aren't you? :lol:
that was a low blow.

Not my tea party. They didn't wreck any recovery as we aren't recovering.

If you're talking about health insurance then plenty of people are losing theirs. No matter what some congresswoman in denial of reality may wish to believe. Isn't she the same one who said it's not her responsibility to read laws she votes on?

Anyways, insurers didn't cancel the plans, the ACA did. That's what regulations from the government do: they prevent people from buying cheaper more affordable products because the government over regulates everything. New parties need to be formed with a modern approach at issues in order to rectify our current political conundrum.

Forum List

Back