Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

as expected, neocons McCain and Graham calling for all out war in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I guess nation building is in vogue again

meanwhile that orange freak says what's convenient wherever he is at the time so who fuggin knows what's next

I'd send over McCain and Graham in the first wave of the invasion force, which would consist only of McCain and Graham

Weren't you idiots cheering McCain on as he criticized Trump?

Fuck McCain, and fuck nation building. Trump can bomb the fuck out of Muslims all day, Islamic nation destroying is perfectly acceptable.

meanwhile that orange freak says what's convenient wherever he is at the time so who fuggin knows what's next
Loser gets blown up in his last idiotic thread, so he starts another one. Stupid lib.

Take Obama's red line and shove it up your ass.

He is flexible he said, very flexible , so I guess it depends on his mood. He has never really stood for much except how to make money.

Weren't you idiots cheering McCain on as he criticized Trump?

Fuck McCain, and fuck nation building. Trump can bomb the fuck out of Muslims all day, Islamic nation destroying is perfectly acceptable.

huh?

spoken like a failing middle school student

Syria is not capable of all out war. This is just the meanderings of the psychotic left.

Our politicians have recourse to the "welfare" of our exorbitantly expensive superpower, so they can feel a sense of "entitlement to fail at diplomacy".
Yep... Obama diplomacy failed, so he hired terrorists to take out Assad. That failed, so the adults are now forced to clean up the mess.

The message the Trump/Putin team might be sending to Assad is,

if you want to stay in power, go back to the old fashioned, politically correct way of killing your people. No chemicals, just regular bombs and guns.

if you want to stay in power, go back to the old fashioned, politically correct way of killing your people. No chemicals, just regular bombs and guns.
Are you really this stupid?

exactly, this gas attack killed .000001% of Syrian casualties so far, but plenty enough for Drump grandstanding to deflect Putingate

very obvious

exactly, this gas attack killed .000001% of Syrian casualties so far, but plenty enough for Drump grandstanding to deflect Putingate

very obvious
Shit for brains, what exactly is putingate? Are you still pouting about the alleged DNC hack? No one cares that you rigged your primaries.

very obvious
Shit for brains, what exactly is putingate? Are you still pouting about the alleged DNC hack? No one cares that you rigged your primaries.

ask Comey, Burr and Warner

very obvious

ask Comey, Burr and Warner
So you don't know. Thanks for nothing loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back