🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

as expected, neocons McCain and Graham calling for all out war in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message the Trump/Putin team might be sending to Assad is,

if you want to stay in power, go back to the old fashioned, politically correct way of killing your people. No chemicals, just regular bombs and guns.

exactly, this gas attack killed .000001% of Syrian casualties so far, but plenty enough for Drump grandstanding to deflect Putingate

very obvious
Shit for brains, what exactly is putingate? Are you still pouting about the alleged DNC hack? No one cares that you rigged your primaries.

ask Comey, Burr and Warner
So you don't know. Thanks for nothing loser.

I don't have their security clearances

how about you sky pilot?

if you've never heard of Putingate not sure how to help ya

The message the Trump/Putin team might be sending to Assad is,

if you want to stay in power, go back to the old fashioned, politically correct way of killing your people. No chemicals, just regular bombs and guns.

exactly, this gas attack killed .000001% of Syrian casualties so far, but plenty enough for Drump grandstanding to deflect Putingate

very obvious
Shit for brains, what exactly is putingate? Are you still pouting about the alleged DNC hack? No one cares that you rigged your primaries.

how about you sky pilot?

So you have nothing. Poor little baby doesn't even know what he is crying about. Lol!

very obvious

how about you sky pilot?

So you have nothing. Poor little baby doesn't even know what he is crying about. Lol!

what are they investigating, your taxes?

lol.........run Forest run!

I guess nation building is in vogue again

meanwhile that orange freak says what's convenient wherever he is at the time so who fuggin knows what's next
Our politicians have recourse to the "welfare" of our exorbitantly expensive superpower, so they can feel a sense of "entitlement to fail at diplomacy".
Yep... Obama diplomacy failed, so he hired terrorists to take out Assad. That failed, so the adults are now forced to clean up the mess.
War is failure of diplomacy. John Dingell
Read more at: John Dingell Quotes

We have a Second Amendment and the right wing claims we can lower taxes.

how about you sky pilot?

what are they investigating, your taxes?

lol.........run Forest run!
Shit for brains is told to scream PUTINGATE! Does as he is told, even though he has no idea what it means. Typical semi-literate leftist moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back