🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As I understand, America was created with intent to keep the freeloaders out, BUT...

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
As I understand it, America was created in order to keep the freeloaders, AKA tax men of England, international bankers or wherever they are called, to keep them out.

Today, the world is different: they have all kinds of bureaucracy and requirements to keep us regulated, id's, forms to fill out, finger prints, but they can not keep foreigners from streaming in, and I am ONE of the foreigners myself, we are ALL foreigners, but some of us are bigger hypocrites - Republicans can talk the talk about securing the border, but neither do they want to nor care about doing it, and stirring up conflicts in the middle east (using Bush administration) did not help.

I believe a working man in China or India deserves no less than a welfare recipient in America who never even cares about finding work. When and if American soldiers fought for our freedom, I assume they did not fight for freedom to receive welfare at the expense of cheap labor in third world countries, and if that IS the case, then naturally I have no respect for US military and the fallen, but I am being OPTIMISTIC. I believe it is our obligation to create a better world than we found, we can not expect this from politicians.

When nations are divided, our hands are tied, and if the people in our own nation wake up, the nation will be destroyed - this has been happening systematically

Food Stamp use doubled in 254 counties from 2007 to 2011. 213 of those counties voted for Mitt Romney. Low taxes in Red States are only possible because they free load off the government. Those are the FACTS.

Clearly, the worst freeloaders in the US are right wing Republicans. If we cut back their food stamps and money to their states, it will force them to work the fields. Then we wouldn't need immigrant labor. Give them a lawnmower instead of food stamps. A minimum wage work permit instead of paying for schools they hate.

Food Stamp use doubled in 254 counties from 2007 to 2011. 213 of those counties voted for Mitt Romney. Low taxes in Red States are only possible because they free load off the government. Those are the FACTS.

Clearly, the worst freeloaders in the US are right wing Republicans. If we cut back their food stamps and money to their states, it will force them to work the fields. Then we wouldn't need immigrant labor. Give them a lawnmower instead of food stamps. A minimum wage work permit instead of paying for schools they hate.

If we didn't let the illegals and legal immigrants in, those jobs would be taken by Americans and the pay would raise. Supply and demand.

Food Aid and Food Stamps are the modern day "Soup Kitchens". We just don't see the long lines because it's all on EBT cards.

Anyone looking to cut food stamps or food aid while this Economy continues to collapse is advocating Genocide.

1. Clearly, the worst freeloaders in the US are right wing Republicans. 2. If we cut back their food stamps and money to their states, it will force them to work the fields. Then we wouldn't need immigrant labor. Give them a lawnmower instead of food stamps. A minimum wage work permit instead of paying for schools they hate.
1. Rdean, I am not interested about the left testicle vs. right testicle scandal.
2. Exactly, and that is what needs to happen

If we didn't let the illegals and legal immigrants in, those jobs would be taken by Americans and the pay would raise. Supply and demand.
This is a HALF truth: "you let them in" by creating disorder in the world, and to be more precise you do not decide what you let in, the elitists who manipulate our governments do all that. don't try to pretend like you are in charge of these things. New World Government will create equality and eliminate welfare states

Food Aid and Food Stamps are the modern day "Soup Kitchens". We just don't see the long lines because it's all on EBT cards.

Anyone looking to cut food stamps or food aid while this Economy continues to collapse is advocating Genocide.
I agree. And just to be clear, I did not advocate that, ever.

America was created as a safe haven for

• religious fanatics
  • losers who couldn't make it in their own country
and
  • money grubbers

Last edited:

Yep. The Genocide of the lazy, weak, uneducated and anyone with so little morals that they would accept Government Aid. Better to be DEATH than accept anything from the Government.

Forum List

Back