As if Trump didn't have enough political problems, there's this....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008…..

This sale of the mansion has now become part of U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into potential Trump links to Russia, according to Bloomberg.

“What do I have to do with Russia?” he replied to reporters’ questions at a press conference in Doral last summer. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach … for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million.”

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Also, a lawsuit contending that President Donald Trump's business dealings with and in foreign countries violate the Constitution is set to get a public airing in October in a New York federal courtroom.

The suit is just one of several that have been advanced concerning Trump’s use of his position to make gains directly and indirectly through either hosting government activities at his facilities, or encouraging foreign dignitaries to patronize Trump hotels if they hope to get favorable treatment at the White House.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king

Next up for Mueller...investigating how a man in the 1800's wrote a book about Baron Trump and his mentor named Don visiting Russia.

Go Mueller!!!! Expand the witch hunt!!!!

42E77E3300000578-0-image-a-14_1501684232579.jpg

• Banned
So you are confirming that Mueller has instigated a witch hunt.

Call it what you want........BUT it will go on and your ilk won't be happy with the results....not a bit.....LOL

Another I really really...really hate Trump thread. Still waiting for you clowns to prove Trump broke any laws. This multi-million dollar witch hunt is pathetic.

I hear that they are also looking into hist ties to mutant sea bass with frick'n lasers on their heads.

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008…..

This sale of the mansion has now become part of U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into potential Trump links to Russia, according to Bloomberg.

“What do I have to do with Russia?” he replied to reporters’ questions at a press conference in Doral last summer. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach … for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million.”

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Also, a lawsuit contending that President Donald Trump's business dealings with and in foreign countries violate the Constitution is set to get a public airing in October in a New York federal courtroom.

The suit is just one of several that have been advanced concerning Trump’s use of his position to make gains directly and indirectly through either hosting government activities at his facilities, or encouraging foreign dignitaries to patronize Trump hotels if they hope to get favorable treatment at the White House.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king
This will teach all of us not to buck the establishment.

Forum List

Back