As long as welfare and affirmative action exist, blacks should stop complaining.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Without whites taking care of blacks and giving blacks special treatment, 90% would be jobless and starving. A group where most adults cannot even read is in a world of trouble, and they need to accept the blame for the mess they are in.

Without whites taking care of blacks and giving blacks special treatment, 90% would be jobless and starving. A group where most adults cannot even read is in a world of trouble, and they need to accept the blame for the mess they are in.
Folks .... there you have it ............. this explains everything ......... blacks are not doing well, and it's their own fault .......... tune in tomorrow when we examine the oddity of whites on welfare, and explain why it's their own fault ......... in Monday's segment, we'll cover white ghetto mansions and rowboat cruises ............ Tuesday is "Thank Yourself" day, when our guest will be Joe Bob Axman ....... and, don't forget, tickets are still available for Saturday's ghetto dope float parade featuring live gun music .......

Should stop complaining....about what? Being shot in the back and having faked evidence planted on their bodies over child support warrants?

• Banned
He's obsessed with his hatred of black people, and he's decided that this is a friendly venue for those who want to act out on that hatred.

the board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

• Banned
[

Should stop complaining....about what? Being shot in the back and having faked evidence planted on their bodies over child support warrants?

They need to stop saying there is a giant white conspiracy holding them down. It's white people who provide for their welfare payments and it's white people who are denied jobs so unqualified blacks can work.

The conspiracy is against whites and in favor of blacks. THINK

the board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
You'd only be right if all blacks were on welfare and depended on affirmative action. That being untrue, you're just a garden variety racist. Congratulations for being responsible for Ferguson, Baltimore, et al. :asshole:

He's obsessed with his hatred of black people, and he's decided that this is a friendly venue for those who want to act out on that hatred.

You're a thinskinned pussy who can dish it out but can't take it.

Is that what you mean?

Well folks we have here the number one stupidest, most ignorant OP in the history of the forum world

Congrats, moron

Well folks we have here the number one stupidest, most ignorant OP in the history of the forum world

Congrats, moron
I think he's still tied with McGarret, yet he does seem to be less neo-Nazish
I am still hoping to meet him one day in IRL driving his clown car GEO metro doing the speed limit in the left lane so I can thump him in my Dodge 1500 Ram

Congrats, moron
I am still hoping to meet him one day in IRL driving his clown car GEO metro doing the speed limit in the left lane so I can thump him in my Dodge 1500 Ram
I like Silverados, been driving them for over 30 years..

Congrats, moron
They that good? This is the first Dodge Ram I bought, so far so good, being a used 2001 , I love this truck, I will never ever again buy a small one .

Congrats, moron
They that good? This is the first Dodge Ram I bought, so far so good, being a used 2001 , I love this truck, I will never ever again buy a small one .
I have a FORD F-150 STX ---- 2008 ------- 29,000 actual miles ---------- dependable and NICE !!! --- It had 20,000 miles on it when I bought it October 1st, 2009.

Forum List

Back