As many as 40,000 “brown” migrants ready to storm the border to get into our racist country

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
What I can’t figure out is why “brown people“ (as the leftists constantly remind us) are so eager to swamp the border and get into a racist country. Let’s discuss.

What I can’t figure out is why “brown people“ (as the leftists constantly remind us) are so eager to swamp the border and get into a racist country. Let’s discuss.

And then they can be in commercials.

As many as 40,000 “brown” migrants ready to storm the border to get into our racist country​

Here's an idea:

When they come, we back 1000 cement trucks full of waste-filled concrete up to the border and dump it on them encasing them in concrete.

That way, we get rid of 40,000 illegals, a lot of waste, and meantime, start building a solid concrete wall keeping the rest of them out!

Why are they so desperate?
Because their countries are disasters and they'll do anything to get out.

Why are their countries such disasters?
Because of the drug cartels.

Why are the drug cartels so powerful?
Because they have billions in handy cash to pay off the law and politicians.

How did the cartels get all that cash?
Selling drugs.

To whom are they selling the drugs for all that cash?
AMERICANS.

If we had a real President, he would call President Obrador and inform him that he is responsible for taking in the 40,000 new asylum seekers and ALL future immigrant caravans being funneled through his country to our border.

That wont put any strain on our food or water supply because brown migrants don't eat food or water. They don't shower or flush the toilet.

They don't use electricity or need a place to live...so rents wont go up...neither will electric bills.

They don't put there children in schools so there wont be any over-crowding issues either.

Maybe they ought to focus on cleaning up their countries of the drug cartels so they have a decent place to live instead of coming here bring us their problems. But I like how you tried to defect making it OUR fault their government creates no economy and enforces no law and order!

40,000 more on top of 7 million or more that's in since Joetard's been Prez!!

This is what I call a day late and a dime short!
Muppets deserve to get ground into nothingness.

Why are they so desperate?

Why are their countries such disasters?
Because of the drug cartels.

Why are the drug cartels so powerful?
Because they have billions in handy cash to pay off the law and politicians.

How did the cartels get all that cash?
Selling drugs.

To whom are they selling the drugs for all that cash?
AMERICANS.
you would figure that many people could fix their own country instead of bringing their problem here,,

Here's an idea:

When they come, we back 1000 cement trucks full of waste-filled concrete up to the border and dump it on them encasing them in concrete.

That way, we get rid of 40,000 illegals, a lot of waste, and meantime, start building a solid concrete wall keeping the rest of them out!
It couldn’t hurt the smell in Texas

They got a lot more prisoners to send up here. Empty out those costly prisons. Send the sick ones pronto, the mentally ill. Just names on a voter roll to Obiden. Damnation im angy and despise all who supported this Obiden crap show!

Cmon man, free food, free housing, free xbox, free healthcare and a free phone, what's not to like.

Forum List

Back