As many as 40,000 “brown” migrants ready to storm the border to get into our racist country

Month after month we are adding jobs.

Hey dumb ass. Baby boomers are retiring. Look up how many and the problems that’s going to cause. We need more workers. You’re counting seniors

Again. Numbers don't lie. What does that make you? Again

2017 businsss tax rate drop to 21% from 28% kick started obien 1.0 flat dying economy. Hiring & expansions took off. Govt revenue increased.
Cherry pick much?

I remember things were bad on bushS watch you guys said look at the stock market. When stock market was up on Obama’s watch you didn’t believe unemplym numbers. Suddenly it was the labor participation rate. Knowing full well all that means is fewer people of working age who are looking for employment. It could also signify an aging population with more workers retiring

Its a joke today to say someone has given up looking because they can’t find work.

Oh, and funny how you now believe the government’s numbers because you like the numbers. Cherry picker boot licker

Cherry pick much?

I remember things were bad on bushS watch you guys said look at the stock market. When stock market was up on Obama’s watch you didn’t believe unemplym numbers. Suddenly it was the labor participation rate. Knowing full well all that means is fewer people of working age who are looking for employment. It could also signify an aging pop. Ten million illegsls are not eulation with more workers retiring

Its a joke today to say someone has given up looking because they can’t find work.

Oh, and funny how you now believe the government’s numbers because you like the numbers. Cherry picker boot licker

You're going in nonsense circles. Ten million new illegals are not working, not shiwing up in employment total numbers. Employed persons is lower than 2019 before Obiden 2.0. Where are brown working? Not on books apparently.//

Last edited:
You're going in nonsense circles. Ten million new illegals are not working, not shiwing up in employment total numbers. Employed persons is lower than 2019 before Obiden 2.0. Where are brown working? Not on books apparently.//
Exactly! They all know which employers are hiring. Word gets around. Places like tyson chicken.

Yes....if the 340 million don't care, why should I?
We care. We just choose to solve the problem more directly, at its source: the border itself. Ramp up border control, and let it be known that asylum seekers will NOT be placed in luxury hotels and bussed throughout the country, but rather reinstate the wait-in-Mexico policy, where they will remain until their hearings.

We will provide tents.

We care. We just choose to solve the problem more directly, at its source: the border itself. Ramp up border control, and let it be known that asylum seekers will NOT be placed in luxury hotels and bussed throughout the country, but rather reinstate the wait-in-Mexico policy, where they will remain until their hearings.

We will provide tents.

If employers get a free pass, I support the same for all.

Forum List

Back