As Trump goes down will he take the GOP with him.

2 years of Trump exposing the Biden administrations, failures, corruptions and traitorous behaviors ..

Yup, fun times ahead...

Hey, where is the BIG celebration for Trump the fn psychopath?

Tell FJB she needs to have a BIG party. This isn't the same as it used to be. OMG, what is going on anymore?

Hey, WTF is going on here? Trump is gonna be MAD!

1668578946733.png

If Trump continues his campaign with what he did tonight...he will win. His..this is not my fight but our fight hits the many who are suffering under the Dems, from parents to inflation. this tone he used tonight will bring many to his side...now we will see if he continues in the same manner.

Trump hasn't won a single election so far, and he won't win this one either. The American people NEVER wanted Trump as president in the first place and nothing that has happened since has changed their minds.

The electoral college installed Trump in 2016. The people didn't want him. The Republican Party didn't want him either.

Trump hasn't won a single election so far, and he won't win this one either. The American people NEVER wanted Trump as president in the first place and nothing that has happened since has changed their minds.

The electoral college installed Trump in 2016. The people didn't want him. The Republican Party didn't want him either.
:eusa_think: .. So.. you are an official election denier and proud of it?

Hopefully, Democrats wont have covid to unconstitutionally steal the next election but I wouldn't put it past them.. :wink_2:

If they survive until the next election.

Everything they vote for will coalesce into their demise, and the sooner the better.

They will not be able to heat and air condition their homes because the fuel will not be delivered and the electric grid will not be maintained. 👍

There will be no food on the shelves in their cities because there will be no fuel to deliver it. They will start killing one another for a loaf of bread! :)

Their city governments will continue letting the violent criminals out of jail. Every time I see something like a psychotic asshole pushing someone in front of a subway train, I am comforted by the fact that, as the sane people leave the cities, the likelihood increases of the "victim" being a democriminal who voted for their own murder. :laughing0301:

Conservative rightists have the skills and the infrastructure to take care of their own needs. We have the gardens. We have the hunting skills. Hell, with a few canning and other food preservation skills and a few friends who raise livestock, I will eat forever. :D

Democriminals have voted themselves helpless victims. They will die in their cities. :badgrin:

Isn't America wonderful? :TH_WAY~113:

:eusa_think: .. So.. you are an official election denier and proud of it?

Honorary Election Denier. A Canadian that has a small and angry life and feels that gives it the right to have an opinion about that which is none of its business.

Much wishful thinking on the part of the OP.

I have to wonder what his goal is; Is it to take America down, or what?

Like all democriminals, the OP is a traitor.

America used to be a lot smarter about how we dealt with traitors.

President Trump will be back and he sounds pissed.

Forum List

Back