As Trump goes down will he take the GOP with him.

It's delicious to watch you democriminal vermin making your beautiful high-pitched squealy noises because President Trump just will not die, no matter how hard you scream at the sky.

Trump’s running for president again, making him a perfectly legitimate topic of political discussion.

Also a perfectly legitimate topic of political discussion is the insanity and contempt for democracy exhibited by anyone who would support and vote for the likes of Trump.

Trump’s running for president again, making him a perfectly legitimate topic of political discussion.

Also a perfectly legitimate topic of political discussion is the insanity and contempt for democracy exhibited by anyone who would support and vote for the likes of Trump.

Democracy is tyranny by the majority, and the majority is controlled by the lying media.

Fuck your democracy.

As Trump goes down will he take the GOP with him.

View attachment 726586
Given his personal priorities, it's certainly possible. He has one interest, and it isn't the party. Or the country.

But who knows. We're in uncharted territory right now. The mid terms provided some promise that the people are indeed paying attention, but anything can happen.

Given his personal priorities, it's certainly possible. He has one interest, and it isn't the party. Or the country.

But who knows. We're in uncharted territory right now. The mid terms provided some promise that the people are indeed paying attention, but anything can happen.
Yeah, that's why he donated his presidential salary.
He's only in it to enrich himself.
:rolleyes:
You pathetic demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies can't stand that he delivered a fine speech last night pointing out the madness brought to the country by YOU leftist assholes.
Suck on that, Mac!

Yeah, that's why he donated his presidential salary.
He's only in it to enrich himself.
You pathetic demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies can't stand that he delivered a fine speech last night pointing out the madness brought to the country by YOU leftist assholes.
Suck on that, Mac!
Calm down, slugger, I wasn't talking about money.

You don't know my politics. You're boring.

Calm down, slugger, I wasn't talking about money.

You don't know my politics. You're boring.
You display your pathetic politics in every post while failing to stand up for them like the coward you are.
Your PROJECTION is what's boring too.

You display your pathetic politics in every post while failing to stand up for them like the coward you are.
Your PROJECTION is what's boring too.
Yes, I'm not a mindless orange sheep like you, so I must be an evil Satan Hitler commie.

That's how simplistic and calcified your thought processes are.

Well, one thing is for sure….it won’t be Yang….hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, I'm not a mindless orange sheep like you, so I must be an evil Satan Hitler commie.

That's how simplistic and calcified your thought processes are.

"Calcified". There's that word again. Your mommy must be so proud of your verbal skills.

Trump's followers are Americans who embrace freedom and the American dream. They've been around for decades. They followed Perot, Buchanon and the Tea party before Trump came along. They are the enemy of establishment robber barons and rigged government. They hate crooked media and poor education, more accurately described as conditioning these days. All this means that MAGA isn't going anywhere, regardless of what the establishment elite want.

Trump's followers are Americans who embrace freedom and the American dream. They've been around for decades. They followed Perot, Buchanon and the Tea party before Trump came along. They are the enemy of establishment robber barons and rigged government. They hate crooked media and poor education, more accurately described as conditioning these days. All this means that MAGA isn't going anywhere, regardless of what the establishment elite want.

Well said. MAGA. An ethos which still exists in so much of America.

My small rural farming town and my red state in the Midwest are this way.

Abortions are not to be had in this state.

Permits are not necessary to arm oneself with a concealed weapon in this state.

CRT is not tolerated in this state.

Nor are illegal invaders.

Men are not allowed to brutalize women by pretending to be female athletes and bash in their female opponents' skulls.

Educators who want to sexually assault children -- read my sig -- are not tolerated.

America is still alive and as long as we in my neighborhood are able to draw breath, it will always be.

When the leftist vermin in the cities are killing one another over a loaf of bread, my neighbors who have farms and gardens and orchards and livestock will be feeding each other.

When city children are dying from fentanyl overdose -- bye idiots -- the youngsters in my town will be pursuing courses of study in citizenship and government, and volunteering to keep our town clean and safe.

MAGA isn't going anywhere.

America isn't going anywhere.

The idiocy of progs, who vote to have the government fuck us all up the ass, is also a perfectly legitimate topic of political discussion

Forum List

Back