As Trump goes down will he take the GOP with him.

It's delicious to watch you democriminal vermin making your beautiful high-pitched squealy noises because President Trump just will not die, no matter how hard you scream at the sky.

You really are mentally deranged. Your only goal is to "own the libs". 1 million dead Americans, a crashed economy, and your enemies emboldened, isn't enough destruction for you. Trump is only running to keep himself out of jail, and you're all for it.

You really are mentally deranged. Your only goal is to "own the libs". 1 million dead Americans, a crashed economy, and your enemies emboldened, isn't enough destruction for you. Trump is only running to keep himself out of jail, and you're all for it.

I'd ask you to explain some of the ridiculousness that you just spewed, but I know you'll just run.

None of you leftist vermin actually have facts on which to draw your stupid conclusions. You are owned by the DNC and simply spew their lies without thought.

Even those leftist vermin who live in Canada and have no right to an opinion about anything that happens in America.

Yes, I'm not a mindless orange sheep like you, so I must be an evil Satan Hitler commie.

That's how simplistic and calcified your thought processes are.
Simplistic and calcified thinking is what you just posted, moron.

I would rather stay at Trump tower than Democratic controlled government housing

Forum List

Back