As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!

May I suggest your name as Head of Diplomacy under a Clinton administration?

I know, I'm being too EASY on these self-hating, morally-preening American traitors who fellate 3rd world savagery.

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!
Pissed because Jerry never invited you back?

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

You can't fool me! MEXICO is in the name of the state! Hayuck hayuck hayuck...

Not unlike how the loony left wingers loved to claim if you were white and oppossed Obama it's because he was black and you were a racist.
Must be a rumor started by right wing nut jobs.
Like the Benghazi bullshit.
Always nice to see someone embrace their stupidiy it makes it easier to not waste your time with them moving foreward.

Not unlike how the loony left wingers loved to claim if you were white and oppossed Obama it's because he was black and you were a racist.
Must be a rumor started by right wing nut jobs.
Like the Benghazi bullshit.
Always nice to see someone embrace their stupidiy it makes it easier to not waste your time with them moving foreward.
Moving forward is an alien concept to RWNJs.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.
Conservatives: Masters of the hasty generalization fallacy.

Oh the irony.

You are one stupid motherfucker

Well how can you blame them, especially with all those Mexican flags waving. Makes it very hard too tell the old from the New/

Legal or illegal, your side cannot execute a protest without violence. Occupy proved that. "No Justice No Peace". You people say that. Why they violence from you?

Well how can you blame them, especially with all those Mexican flags waving. Makes it very hard too tell the old from the New/

Well, here's a little "test for you.....Was the picture below taken in Dublin or Boston....???

women-wave-irish-flags-during-a-saint-patricks-day-parade-in-central-picture-id141524205

Well, here's a little "test for you.....Was the picture below taken in Dublin or Boston....???

women-wave-irish-flags-during-a-saint-patricks-day-parade-in-central-picture-id141524205
My guess is Boston, I can show you the same type of pic with Cuban an Haitians in Miami, One thing is for sure they are not outside a Trump rally in New Mexico.

I haven't seen anyone claim all of the criminals last night were illegals....but they WERE liberals.

In the same way 'Not all Muslims are terrorists, but the vast majority of terrorists are Muslim', 'Not all liberals are firebomb-tossing, building-shooting terrorists, but every firebomb-tossing, building-shooting terrorist LAST NIGHT was a liberal'.

Last edited:
You people say that. Why they violence from you?

Great question........here's a picture of what a good Christian, Trump supporter did to a protester.

imrs.php
How do you know he was a 'good' Christian?

Christians will be the 1st to tell you they are 'recovering sinners' who often 'fall off the wagon'.

Last edited:
You people say that. Why they violence from you?

Great question........here's a picture of what a good Christian, Trump supporter did to a protester.

imrs.php

Your picture says nothing and is short on form an substance other than what lies between your ears. Christ, the way you depict that picture, it could be a Christian being beat up by liberals.

Your picture says nothing and is short on form an substance other than what lies between your ears. Christ, the way you depict that picture, it could be a Christian being beat up by liberals.

My apologies....here's the caption that should have been under that picture above

A member of the audience (r.) throws a punch at protestor Bryan Sanders as Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign event in Tucson, Ariz.
(SAM MIRCOVICH/REUTERS)

Forum List

Back