As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

Terrorists? For jumping on police cars and throwing bottles? They did that at the Who concert I was at, too, but I didn't consider it terrorism. Just a rowdy crowd.
For fucksakes, lighten up everybody. We'll all be fine if we don't turn this into another Northern Ireland for no reason. The Dems are not your mortal enemy and the Repubs are not your mortal enemy. Remember we are all fellow Americans first.
Some with better manners than others, granted.
The ill-mannered illegals in that mob aren't Americans, so fuck 'em. They can go back to the shitholes they fled and join a mob there.

I don't know a lot of people who like to mix it up with cops for a rush. But they're out there, obviously. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them ARE plants from some bezerkos on the right, but I'm not saying that. A lot of haters go to a demonstration like that, not just Hispanics.

Like most liberals you are totally clueless. Trump has stated he will deport illegals. It is for this reason Mexicans hate him. The gravy train is coming to an end.

You lying, lying, LYING cocksucker, OP! The anti-Trump orgasms of mindless violence are a mixture of illegal Mexicans, Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter and self-hating-American white university cuckolds. STOP trying to justify liberals' sadistic, violent, foot-stomping tantrums when things don't go their own spoiled brat way. Stinking, America-hating snotty little ingrates like you need to leave the country, you iridium-speckled piece of leftist meteorite's SHIT! Yes, you progressives are the only American demographic I rank even LOWER than Jerry Springer guests on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, invertebrate vermin!
You mad?
At lying libs like you.

I don't know a lot of people who like to mix it up with cops for a rush. But they're out there, obviously. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them ARE plants from some bezerkos on the right, but I'm not saying that. A lot of haters go to a demonstration like that, not just Hispanics.

Like most liberals you are totally clueless. Trump has stated he will deport illegals. It is for this reason Mexicans hate him. The gravy train is coming to an end.
I don't doubt that's why they hate Trump, but they're not hating America. There are masked anarchists and BLM in that crowd that do hate our country in general.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

first of all it was not a rally, it was a riot.

second, the assholes were burning American flags and waving Mexican flags -------------------------------------IN THE USA.

WTF is wrong with you that you think this is OK? Every one of those rioters should have been arrested and deported the next day. If they were American citizens they should be jailed and have all civil rights taken from them.

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

Wow, I thought you wanted to just keep blacks in ghettos to coerce them to vote for Democrats as your personal ATM machine, but you want to do it to wet backs too. You hate all kinds of races

WTF is wrong with you that you think this is OK? Every one of those rioters should have been arrested and deported the next day. If they were American citizens they should be jailed and have all civil rights taken from them.

Sure moron...shoot them in the street based on the 2nd amendment and kill the 1st amendment in the process....you low-life right winger.....Correct??? LOL

Wow, I thought you wanted to just keep blacks in ghettos to coerce them to vote for Democrats as your personal ATM machine, but you want to do it to wet backs too. You hate all kinds of races

Sure, moron..........and since you MUST "think" that blacks andbrowns are too stupid to realize that we liberals are "taking advantage of them"....you reached the above conclusion, right?

Some people try to hide their racism, you morons FLAUNT IT !!!!!

Sure, moron..........and since you MUST "think" that blacks andbrowns are too stupid to realize that we liberals are "taking advantage of them"....you reached the above conclusion, right?

Some people try to hide their racism, you morons FLAUNT IT !!!!!

You deny your racism, but keeping blacks and Hispanics poor so they vote for your side is completely beneath contempt

Sure moron...shoot them in the street based on the 2nd amendment and kill the 1st amendment in the process....you low-life right winger.....Correct??? LOL

Assaulting people is not a first amendment right

2e4i7n8.jpg

You deny your racism, but keeping blacks and Hispanics poor so they vote for your side is completely beneath contempt

yes, you're "right"....I'm forgetting all those minority job programs sponsored by McConnell and Boehner.....and I'm forgetting all those attempts by right wingers to increase minority voters' participation.....
(you do realize that you're coming off as a piece of low-life scum, don't you?)

yes, you're "right"....I'm forgetting all those minority job programs sponsored by McConnell and Boehner.....and I'm forgetting all those attempts by right wingers to increase minority voters' participation.....
(you do realize that you're coming off as a piece of low-life scum, don't you?)

You provide blacks with dependency checks with no accountability and import illegal brown people to do below minimum wage jobs and I am coming off as scum?

You need to deal with your racism before engaging anyone on that, why do you think coloreds aren't like other people? Your programs keep them tied to the ground, they only help you in your quest for other people's money as you turn around and scare them someone's going to cut off the drip you're giving them from the hose.

People need opportunity, you're a dependency whore. And blacks are the most impacted by your racist agenda

There is nothing racist about a statement of fact. Care to try to prove that most weren't illegals?

Assaulting people is not a first amendment right

True......Here is a Trump supporter sucker punching a protester.

imrs.php

Why's the protester in the middle of Trump supporters? Were they asking if anyone could loan them bus money because they left their wallet at home?

BTW, you just claimed blacks are aggressive, George Wallace

There is nothing racist about a statement of fact. Care to try to prove that most weren't illegals?

Don't you like how he goes to racism in his first sentence? Talk about premature-evaluation

I guess the idea that if you live in a desert state like new Mexico you'd be darker that some one who lives in Wisconsin has never occurred to them?
more hours of sunlight and all that.
The worst sun burn I ever had was in upstate New York all that snow reflects sunlight like a mirror.

Forum List

Back