As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by R-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.
Liberal playbook 101 scream racist and run away.

Assaulting people is not a first amendment right

True......Here is a Trump supporter sucker punching a protester.

imrs.php

Those who vilify my flag and my Country deserve such treatment (IMO).

Gnat's just gloating he got a picture of a black guy punching a white guy, he thinks it validates his racist views that blacks are lazy and violent and need special government care. He uses that to be able to scare them that Republicans are going to take their free money and ensure they vote blue

There is nothing racist about a statement of fact. Care to try to prove that most weren't illegals?

Sure, moron....following your Nazi tactics, we should ask any protester for "papers, please"....right?

Some right wing posters on here go ballistic when someone calls them out on their racist tendencies...

But here's a case in point.....Last night many New Mexicans protested Trump's rally....So, what is the "conclusion" by right wingers?
Well, the protesters were ALL illegal Mexicans (Note...Not NEW Mexicans)...I'll grant these right wingers that the protesters looked a bit darker than Trump, but to jump to the moronic assertion that protesters must be illegal, simply shows the UN-American and racist attitudes by many (NOT ALL) right wingers...especially those on this forum.

I hate to break it to ya but if those assholes had been rioting in Mexico, during an election rally, while waving American flags, they would have been shot to death.

If someone wants to claim that a racist statement was made that statement should be quoted and linked. If not; it's rumor at best.

If someone wants to claim that a racist statement was made that statement should be quoted and linked. If not; it's rumor at best.

It's a quote from a book. Leftists like Jake call it a lie even though they have no evidence of that. On the other hand, the author had no proof, it wasn't on tape, so there's no proof LBJ actually said it either. It just comes down to if you believe the author or not. I have no idea, I have no reason to believe or not believe him. It's easy to Google if you're interested in more detail

There is nothing racist about a statement of fact. Care to try to prove that most weren't illegals?

Don't you like how he goes to racism in his first sentence? Talk about premature-evaluation

Sure, moron....following your Nazi tactics, we should ask any protester for "papers, please"....right?

If you want to claim racism it is up to you to provide proof. Or are you just claiming that because he is white?

It's a quote from a book. Leftists like Jake call it a lie even though they have no evidence of that. On the other hand, the author had no proof, it wasn't on tape, so there's no proof LBJ actually said it either. It just comes down to if you believe the author or not. I have no idea, I have no reason to believe or not believe him. It's easy to Google if you're interested in more detail

don't you understand? anyone who says anything negative about a dem or a lib is a liar. Its in the Alinsky playbook and they all follow it.

Don't you like how he goes to racism in his first sentence? Talk about premature-evaluation

If you want to claim racism it is up to you to provide proof. Or are you just claiming that because he is white?

Gnat showed a picture of a black guy punching a white guy, doesn't that prove Gnat's correct that blacks are violent?

I could see people protesting Trump being an asshole because he is, and I'm thinking many Trump supporters will get a nasty surprise around year 2 if he makes it all the way. That said, to say the crowd was not predominantly "Latino" just ain't true. Most were wrapped in a Mexican flag with their little gangster face tats. Now I will agree, the guys and gals who the cops snatched out of the crowd were skinny white folks in helmets.likely professionals organizers. Saw alot of anarchist flags to. so OP is right, wasn't all Mexicans, there were bord little rich white kids to.

don't you understand? anyone who says anything negative about a dem or a lib is a liar. Its in the Alinsky playbook and they all follow it.

Trump followed Alinsky's play book to.

Now if the horse were brown or black, Gnat would think it can't make it here like all the other groups did, with opportunity and hard work. The horse would need the bar lowered and extra handouts and if you don't agree with him that black and brown ... horses ... can't do it like everyone else did then you're a racist. Gnat's fucked up

Forum List

Back