Asian Businesses in the Black Communities Explained

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Here we see at the beginning an ASIAN describes how Asians have been able to own businsses in the black community. Her testimony destroys the ignorant arguments coming from the right. We see that there was a systemic denial of opportunity for blacks even after the Civil Rights Act.

Here we see at the beginning an ASIAN describes how Asians have been able to own businsses in the black community. Her testimony destroys the ignorant arguments coming from the right. We see that there was a systemic denial of opportunity for blacks even after the Civil Rights Act.

there qas nothing preventing the rise of black businesses

The claim they were denied is a flat out lie

Are We Allies? Black Americans vs Asian Americans | Middle Ground​

Said a poster who is voting for the man who claims to be a billionaire, but isn't, but who also claims to be the mostly unfairly treated human being of all time. Everything is SO UNFAIR.

They arrested him for committing crimes. So unfair.
Yes I will vote for Trump because he is lesser of two evils.

Compared to a low intellect racist like yes I do

If my intellect is low, you don't have one. I get called racist by people with names like soupNAZI. That's funny. You're one of those incel white grievance mongers who want to whine about how terrible things are for white boys because you can't get everything given to you anymore by government decree. Now you don't know shit about blacks. I have a video here where a black and Asian are discussing how blacks were and are excluded. So shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back