ask how inflation affected their summer plans from gas to groceries & vacations. overwhelming response: folks want to gather & connect, cant afford it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Department of Agriculture sees food prices rising as much as 9.5% this year, the most since 1979. Commodity markets are global, so ingredient and animal feed prices depend on the rest of the planet.

FaDM5HHWYAAME81

I am finally getting to go back to work full time after ten years of operations and rehabilitation, you think times are tough now, but for me, they are a very enriching time in my history. Try living on SSI for ten years. I went from earning six to ten grand a month ten years ago to nine hundred a month. People will survive but setting around complaining won't get the job done.

I am finally getting to go back to work full time after ten years of operations and rehabilitation, you think times are tough now, but for me, they are a very enriching time in my history. Try living on SSI for ten years. I went from earning six to ten grand a month ten years ago to nine hundred a month. People will survive but setting around complaining won't get the job done.
all the best, bro

And yet Biden is on his second vacation since announcing his student loan forgiveness that hasn't happened yet and the kiddies still don't know if their payments resume next month or not, but hey they can rush out and gets them some fresh out the oven tax credit lovin on a new or used Tesla whether or not they will ever actually be able to afford to make the payments.

Biden's campaign slogan should have been "Same Old Same Old We Can Believe In!!!!"

You can be sure that none of this registers on the radar of white-democrat-dominated Chevy Chase/Bethesda/Potomac, MD, etc.
Remove Every Democrat.

Forum List

Back