Assad: Erdogan is ‘personally responsible’ for Syrian chaos

Remember, folks, that any group around the world protesting against something their government is doing should be considered "mislead fools or sinister propagandists." I guess if we follow the Little Shit's reasoning, all those protesting in the Middle East during the Arab Spring against their governments were misled fools or sinister propagandists. Yeah, the young man who set himself on fire in protest against an authoritarian regime in Tunisia which started the Arab Spring was a misled fool and/or sinister propagandist.

Captain blei is a propagandaist for ASSAD------that is all there is to it-----poor guy---what a lousy position
Assad has no troll force flooding the web with propaganda lies. In fact, President Assad does not need anyone to touch up reality. The truth is speaking for him.

The Little Shit is a comedian. Here he is sitting in his room at the nut house and he wants everyone to believe that he knows everything there is to know about Syria. He claims he is not Syrian and probably has never even visited Syria. For some reason Assad is like a Superman hero to him -- a hero that he defends night and day and and for whom is willing to give up his sleep. The truth is coming out of the mouth of Syrians who know just what Assad has done.

Irontroll is not worth the time of day. He has proven his ignorance and hate many times over.
Find others to inspire and help. That one will just rust and decay from the inside out.
Share ways to help the syrian or denounce the violence done by certain groups instead. Post information to contact NGOs, or to contact leaders to voice concerns regarding upcoming votes or actions. List agencies that educate and help those most in need.

Kick the troll back under the bridge from which he crawled out from under and sweep the path for others with a heart and mind to follow.

Aris, you are going to give the Little Shit a nervous breakdown.
After all, he did say to IRosie and I quote
"Don't nerve. I have to rest from stressful discussion."
Did you notice that the Little Shit is hoping that you, IRosie, and myself are killed by ISIS?
Would we ever wish that the mentally ill Little Shit be killed by one of his hero's barrel bombs?
If the administrators in the nut house knew he is getting so stressed out, they might take away his computer from him. Then what would he do? His situation would become catastrophic. Oh well, he will still his ham radio to contact his lover Assad. Have you noticed he was still up posting again while others in Germany were sleeping? Maybe he was waiting for Assad to contact him. Can you picture this?
"CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? This is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Afpha Bravo. Is the Little Shit out there?"
"I am copying you, my hero," said the sleepy childish voice from Germany.
The Little Shit's hero says, "Remember, keep on pushing it that my regime never killed civilians, that it wasn't my aircraft dropping barrel bombs, and for you being so devoted and kissing my tushie, I am going to award you Syria's highest honor -- the Baghdad Bob medal minted in 18K gold. Now I am busy trying to convince more soldiers not to desert so I can't rag chew with you now. 73, Little Shit."
The Little shit says in response "88."
I did not include irosie. She is not spreading Islamist terrorists´ propaganda.

Remember, folks, that any group around the world protesting against something their government is doing should be considered "mislead fools or sinister propagandists." I guess if we follow the Little Shit's reasoning, all those protesting in the Middle East during the Arab Spring against their governments were misled fools or sinister propagandists. Yeah, the young man who set himself on fire in protest against an authoritarian regime in Tunisia which started the Arab Spring was a misled fool and/or sinister propagandist.

Captain blei is a propagandaist for ASSAD------that is all there is to it-----poor guy---what a lousy position
Assad has no troll force flooding the web with propaganda lies. In fact, President Assad does not need anyone to touch up reality. The truth is speaking for him.

The Little Shit is a comedian. Here he is sitting in his room at the nut house and he wants everyone to believe that he knows everything there is to know about Syria. He claims he is not Syrian and probably has never even visited Syria. For some reason Assad is like a Superman hero to him -- a hero that he defends night and day and and for whom is willing to give up his sleep. The truth is coming out of the mouth of Syrians who know just what Assad has done.

Irontroll is not worth the time of day. He has proven his ignorance and hate many times over.
Find others to inspire and help. That one will just rust and decay from the inside out.
Share ways to help the syrian or denounce the violence done by certain groups instead. Post information to contact NGOs, or to contact leaders to voice concerns regarding upcoming votes or actions. List agencies that educate and help those most in need.

Kick the troll back under the bridge from which he crawled out from under and sweep the path for others with a heart and mind to follow.
Fuck you Al-Qaeda shit. I hope the next ISIS blockbuster will be featuring you and your pals in stead of innocent people.

Speaking of innocent people, Little Shit, why don't you tell your idol Assad to stop killing innocent Syrian people?

Did you notice that the Little Shit is hoping that you, IRosie, and myself are killed by ISIS?
Would we ever wish that the mentally ill Little Shit be killed by one of his hero's barrel bombs?
If the administrators in the nut house knew he is getting so stressed out, they might take away his computer from him. Then what would he do? His situation would become catastrophic. Oh well, he will still his ham radio to contact his lover Assad. Have you noticed he was still up posting again while others in Germany were sleeping? Maybe he was waiting for Assad to contact him. Can you picture this?
"CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? This is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Afpha Bravo. Is the Little Shit out there?"
The Little Shit's hero says, "Remember, keep on pushing it that my regime never killed civilians, that it wasn't my aircraft dropping barrel bombs, and for you being so devoted and kissing my tushie, I am going to award you Syria's highest honor -- the Baghdad Bob medal minted in 18K gold. Now I am busy trying to convince more soldiers not to desert so I can't rag chew with you now. 73, Little Shit."

Why aren't you sleeping now, Little Shit? Did the nut house run out of pacifiers. Maybe Assad can send them a new batch especially earmarked for you.

Fuck you Al-Qaeda shit. I hope the next ISIS blockbuster will be featuring you and your pals in stead of innocent people.

Speaking of innocent people, Little Shit, why don't you tell your idol Assad to stop killing innocent Syrian people?
Why don´t you tell your terrorists to not to abuse children in the war?

11988208_402383663291374_969667963879293682_n.jpg

Why don't you tell your lover to stop having people tortured so terribly in his prisons? Now go beddy bye.

Why don't you tell your lover to stop having people tortured so terribly in his prisons? Now go beddy bye.
But Abu-Ghraib-Sally, why are accusing others of your own crimes?

true I do not promulgate Baathist shit

Don;'t be so silly, Little Shit. Those prisoners tortured in Syrian prisons were harmed so severely. That is why you see pictures of the tortures lining the walls of the U.N. Just be thankful that you are hiding out in your little room in the nut house and will be safe. You wouldn't even be harassed by the police as you claimed you are whenever you go out.

You have to admit, IRosie, that he is so devoted to Assad that he is willing to give up his sleep to defend that murderer.

Don;'t be so silly, Little Shit. Those prisoners tortured in Syrian prisons were harmed so severely. That is why you see pictures of the tortures lining the walls of the U.N. Just be thankful that you are hiding out in your little room in the nut house and will be safe. You wouldn't even be harassed by the police as you claimed you are whenever you go out.
Proof, the pictures are of a Syrian prison, liar.

You are considered a Zionist agitator but at least you are not promoting everything they do. I am ignoring your latest nonsense.

Come on, Little Shit. Those pictures have been verified. Go to bed. You can continue kissing your idol's tushie after you get some sleep/

Come on, Little Shit. Those pictures have been verified. Go to bed. You can continue kissing your idol's tushie after you get some sleep/
Verified by Al-Qaeda? Or ISIS?

The FBI. It was discussed the other week. Evidently you were too tired from lack of sleep to take it all in.

The FBI. It was discussed the other week. Evidently you were too tired from lack of sleep to take it all in.
So the inspectors have been to the alleged torture sites in Syria?

Boy, Little Shit, you really like to kiss your hero's rear end around the clock. As much as you want people to believe these torture pictures are false, they have been verified and you can do nothing about them unless you fly to New York, take a cab to the U.N. and rip the pictures off of the walls.

Boy, Little Shit, you really like to kiss your hero's rear end around the clock. As much as you want people to believe these torture pictures are false, they have been verified and you can do nothing about them unless you fly to New York, take a cab to the U.N. and rip the pictures off of the walls.
So the picture aren´t verified and could be taken fro anywhere to blame the Syrian government, Abu Ghraib-Sally.

So the picture aren´t verified and could be taken fro anywhere to blame the Syrian government, Abu Ghraib-Sally.

I guess Assad's rear end must taste very good to you because you just can't stop defending this evil man. May you never be tortured like those men were in a Syrian prison.

I guess Assad's rear end must taste very good to you because you just can't stop defending this evil man. May you never be tortured like those men were in a Syrian prison.
Wash your filthy pig yap, scum.

Wash your filthy pig yap, scum.

Aww, folks, look what is happening.. Another hissy fit by the Little Shit who has stayed up round the clock to defend his evil hero.

Forum List

Back