🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assad’s downfall is imminent

A rally in support of Russia’s aerial attacks against terrorists in Syria was held by Syrian students in front of the Russian Embassy in New Delhi on Sunday.

“Today, Syrian students, who are studying at universities in New Delhi, came to thank Russia for its efficient operations, which its aerospace forces have been carrying out in Syria against terrorists. We very much appreciate the Russian position and assistance,” said Mohammed al-Ghazzawi, adviser at the Syrian Embassy in Indian. Not only students, even children and relatives of students were among the few dozen participants gathered in front of the embassy.

7_ac0e8715.jpg

Indian rally backs Russian ops in Syria

Russia Holds Syria Talks with US, Saudi Arabia, Turkey

Amazing. Our Bumbler-in-Chief can't get more than 5 “rebels” trained for millions and Vlad's out there putting a coalition together to go after those same rebels. He's out for ISIL as well to keep Jihadis out of Russia. He's worked out stuff with Jordan and probably Egypt. We know he's already made secret deals with Israel.

Obumbler and The Ketchup Prince? The “talking with the US part is probably a warning to keep out of his buiness.

Read more @ Russia Holds Syria Talks with US, Saudi Arabia, Turkey | Military.com

Kerry: Latest US, Russia talks over Syria could 'change the dynamic' @ Kerry: Latest US, Russia talks over Syria could 'change the dynamic'

ALLAH! ALLAH AKBAR! ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

POW!

I think the Little Shit is practicing to blow himself up when those he considers terrorist supporters because we don't worship his boyfriend.are all together in one place. My goodness, what will the Little Shit do with all those virgins in Paradise? Maybe Dr. Ruth can give him some suggestions. At least she can tell him that there will be no policemen up there to harass him when he goes from virgin to virgin.

Look, you crap. There are human beings with conscience and dignity and there is you.

Evidently the Little Shit thinks it is dignified to yell Allah Akbar.

Why don't you drop your crap being Baghdad Bob Jr. and start giving us some news also of what is happening in other parts of the Middle East since this is the Middle East forum, not exclusively the Syria forum?

And here I was wondering after he had possed "Allah Akbar" if he was getting a ready-made bomb belt or if one was being made-to-order for him so that he could blow up among those on this forum he perceives as his enemies because they don't fall down and worship his beloved.

Let me reiterate here. I don't say a word to the numerous posts coming from Baghdad Bob Jr., as you call can see, but this sicko can't resist passing up on any of my posts when he feels it involves his boyfriend or the Syrian Regime. He could care less about what is happening in the rest of the huge region which is known as the Middle East.

Please give us some examples of what you would like to share about the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia fumbling about in Yemen while supporting Sunni militias?

Iran putting their forced in to fight against the Saudi coalition?

Kurds doing their best to fight ISIL while struggling against Turkey and an Iraqi government that hijacks what is sent to them?

Forum List

Back