Asshole Dimocrat lifer Congressman says he won't view Trump as legitimate President

John Lewis has been arrested 45 times, 5 times while a member of CONgress.

TnWmK.So.91.jpeg
Yes, criminal John Lewis was arrested 45 times

He was arrested for sitting at a lunch counter in Nashville that refused to serve him
He was arrested in Birmingham for riding on a bus next to a white person
He was arrested in Mississippi while registering blacks to vote
He was arrested in Selma for leading a March for the right to vote

What a criminal......I can see why conservatives hate him

I said he wasn't a criminal (post #154)...but don't let me slow you down gobbling up the chum I throw in the water. :lol:

After all the whining and complaining about mocking trump and not recognizing him as a legitimate President because of the rigged election, he will still be known as the illegitimate president who cheated his way into the office and the biggest liar ever to hold office. And there is nothing his supporters or he can do about it.

No, only brainwashed leftists will believe it. You don't understand how your strings are being pulled. When the lying Democrats tell you enough times that Trumps victory is illegitimate, you just believe them without question.

For the rest of us who are not brainwashed and realize this is nothing but BS, we just sit back and laugh at people like you:

Remember how the left flipped out at the suggestion we didn't need to respect Obama as President? They're lying hypocrite hacks.

I didn't respect Obama, still don't. I didn't respect W, Slick or HW either. None of them respected my Constitutional rights, particularly the tenth amendment. I don't have a problem with them not respecting Trump. Other than their flagrant hypocrisy ...

What's really funny is they made such a big deal out of Mitch McConnell when he said he wanted to see DumBama as a one term President, and here they are trying to do what they can to make sure Trump doesn't even see that first term. Fat Rosie even tweeted that she wants to see Marshal Law to stop Trump from taking the oath.

TnWmK.So.91.jpeg

He was arrested for sitting at a lunch counter in Nashville that refused to serve him

See? There ya go. He's a troublemaker. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

TnWmK.So.91.jpeg

I said he wasn't a criminal (post #154)...but don't let me slow you down gobbling up the chum I throw in the water. :lol:
Then why point out he was arrested 45 times?

It is a badge of honor, wouldn't you agree?

And a dumbass.....while Pelousy and Feinstein and the others are worth tens of million$ from bribes and influence-peddling, Lewis' net worth is listed at "between $9K-$135K"....less than a years' salary. He's either a drug-addict or the worst poker player in the history of earth not to have more dough.

John Lewis is a great American patriot.

"I Thought I Saw Death": John Lewis Remembers Police Attack
on Bloody Sunday in Selma 50 Years Ago

587a45f7170000850192a115.jpg

President-elect Donald Trump lashed out at Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) on Saturday ― two days before America recognizes Martin Luther King Jr. Day ― after the civil rights leader said he doesn’t see him as a “legitimate president.”

Trump hit back at Lewis, suggesting that the congressman was doing a bad job of representing his district.

Trump Kicks Off MLK Weekend By Attacking Civil Rights Icon John Lewis

Last edited:

I enjoy tossing chum (true but chum) out to see which one of you will freak out over it. :lol:

Don't know if you've ever been in a county jail bullpen but it's no badge of honor.

President-elect Donald Trump lashed out at Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) on Saturday ― two days before America recognizes Martin Luther King Jr. Day ― after the civil rights leader said he doesn’t see him as a “legitimate president.”

Trump hit back at Lewis, suggesting that the congressman was doing a bad job of representing his district.

you only like him because he's a mindless leftist who parrots the same talking points you do, Tonto

I enjoy tossing chum (true but chum) out to see which one of you will freak out over it. :lol:

Don't know if you've ever been in a county jail bullpen but it's no badge of honor.

It is a badge of honor if you are there fighting for freedom

"I Thought I Saw Death": John Lewis Remembers Police Attack
on Bloody Sunday in Selma 50 Years Ago

images.jpeg

Once gain, Trump didn't attack anybody. He was responding to being attacked.

Does anyone who is not a Snowflake Crybully give a f*ck what John Lewis says?

And a dumbass.....while Pelousy and Feinstein and the others are worth tens of million$ from bribes and influence-peddling, Lewis' net worth is listed at "between $9K-$135K"....less than a years' salary. He's either a drug-addict or the worst poker player in the history of earth not to have more dough.

He's lucky, at least he can apply for Obama Care.

It is a badge of honor if you are there fighting for freedom

After all Abbie Hoffman did for the civil rights movement, he was still gang-raped by a pack of black animals in his last days as a jailed activist...he killed himself shortly thereafter.

I do

He is an American Patriot and hero

John Lewis was risking his life fighting for freedom at an age whenTrump was banging hookers and kicking black people out of their houses

This asshole needs to resign from congress for breaking his oath of office. Democrats refuse to accept the will of the people and election results, they want to overthrow president Trump.
It was not the will of the people. It was the will of the Republican Party who won the larger amount of electors to the electoral college. That is different from the will of the people. The will of the people is determined by the popular vote.
This has nothing to do with the facts used by Lewis to brand Trump as illegitimate.

No it is not determined by the will of the people because nobody campaigned to get the popular vote--they campaigned to get the most electoral votes.

To find out the will of the people, you would have to have two races: one for the electoral vote and another for the popular vote. The two campaigns would be run entirely different as the candidates would spend most of their time in the most populated areas to eek out every last vote.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that didn't come out to vote for Trump because they either lived in NY or Calf. They knew it would be a waste of time so they didn't bother.

You and your ilk have no idea who is the more popular candidate, so you can put that PV nonsense to rest.

These liberal douchebags are showing their true colors. Typical of their kind if they lose they want to change the rules.

Lets talk Trump MANDATE from the people. Trump won 30 states, Hillary 20. Trump even won 3 Democratic party stronghold states PA, MI, and WI. Trump electoral votes 306, Hillary 232. Trump governorships 33 of 50. Trump state legislatures 69 of 99. Trump won a majority in the House and the Senate.

Summary: Trump kicked their ass!

This asshole needs to resign from congress for breaking his oath of office. Democrats refuse to accept the will of the people and election results, they want to overthrow president Trump.
It was not the will of the people. It was the will of the Republican Party who won the larger amount of electors to the electoral college. That is different from the will of the people. The will of the people is determined by the popular vote.
This has nothing to do with the facts used by Lewis to brand Trump as illegitimate.

No it is not determined by the will of the people because nobody campaigned to get the popular vote--they campaigned to get the most electoral votes.

To find out the will of the people, you would have to have two races: one for the electoral vote and another for the popular vote. The two campaigns would be run entirely different as the candidates would spend most of their time in the most populated areas to eek out every last vote.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that didn't come out to vote for Trump because they either lived in NY or Calf. They knew it would be a waste of time so they didn't bother.

You and your ilk have no idea who is the more popular candidate, so you can put that PV nonsense to rest.

These liberal douchebags are showing their true colors. Typical of their kind if they lose they want to change the rules.

Lets talk Trump MANDATE from the people. Trump won 30 states, Hillary 20. Trump even won 3 Democratic party stronghold states PA, MI, and WI. Trump electoral votes 306, Hillary 232. Trump governorships 33 of 50. Trump state legislatures 69 of 99. Trump won a majority in the House and the Senate.

Summary: Trump kicked their ass!
Trump won
He gets to claim to be President

However, he cannot claim a mandate with a majority of Americans not supporting him in the election and only 37% approving of him

I do

He is an American Patriot and hero

John Lewis was risking his life fighting for freedom at an age whenTrump was banging hookers and kicking black people out of their houses

SAD!

It is sad that a draft dodger like Trump who never sacrificed anything in his life gets to criticize an American Patriot like John Lewis

Forum List

Back