Assholes making trouble in Oregon

No, it wouldn't. There is an airport nearby and the FBI uses a section of it as a staging area.

near by --LOL

a 172 could not carry legally enough fuel to fly from burns to the area

linger around and then return home

but thanks

Oregon standoff: FBI stages at Burns airport

Derp!

wow impressive

airplanes have a limited amount of time and distance

they can legally cover

if they are loaded up with camera gear

all the less time to linger about

and stay within the legal flying requirements

that airport was quite a distance from the ambush site

Thirty miles away. About a twenty minute flight. A 172 can carry two hours of gas. What " legal requirement" doesn't allow for a full tank of gas?
What " legal requirement" doesn't allow for a full tank of gas?

it is not a legal requirement dummy --LOL

it is a physical requirement

the more you load on the airplane

passengers firearms filming equipment and such

the less fuel you carry

simple as that

there are legal requirements for fuel on board as well derp

near by --LOL

but thanks

Like I said, wtf are you talking about " legal requirements"? What is a " legal" amount of fuel?

t it

from the link

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged the law enforcement agency uses drone aircraft in the United States for surveillance in certain difficult cases.

the standoff would be a difficult case

--LOL
No, it wouldn't. There is an airport nearby and the FBI uses a section of it as a staging area.

near by --LOL

but thanks

Only thirty miles to where they were stopped.
I doubt it was a 172 probably at least a 182.
There is no room to operate the camera gear in a 172 at all.

the highway patrol often uses a 172

usually the Cessna 172 xp

Except we aren't addressing the highway patrol clocking speeders but rather the FBI conducting surveillence with state of the art gear.

near by --LOL

but thanks

Derp!

wow impressive

airplanes have a limited amount of time and distance

they can legally cover

if they are loaded up with camera gear

all the less time to linger about

and stay within the legal flying requirements

that airport was quite a distance from the ambush site

Thirty miles away. About a twenty minute flight. A 172 can carry two hours of gas. What " legal requirement" doesn't allow for a full tank of gas?
What " legal requirement" doesn't allow for a full tank of gas?

it is not a legal requirement dummy --LOL

it is a physical requirement

the more you load on the airplane

passengers firearms filming equipment and such

the less fuel you carry

simple as that

there are legal requirements for fuel on board as well derp

near by --LOL

but thanks

Like I said, wtf are you talking about " legal requirements"? What is a " legal" amount of fuel?

there are legal requirements on how much reserve fuel is on board
+
a requirement on the reserve being able to fly to an alternative airport

based on time

im sure you could have figured that out yourself wtf is wrong with you

Have they killed the other 4 trespassers and freeloaders yet? They need to take care of that, so we can move on to other matters.

Nice to know that you are just another blood thirsty .gov lap dog.

Actually, law abiding citizens everywhere have been more than patient with these assholes.

Just a reminder to you and the rest who wanted this to end in bloodshed. Be careful for what you ask for:

Oklahoma_City_Bombing_20th12.JPG

I did not condone this, but it did happen and that's a fact.

Have they killed the other 4 trespassers and freeloaders yet? They need to take care of that, so we can move on to other matters.

Actually, law abiding citizens everywhere have been more than patient with these assholes.

Just a reminder to you and the rest who wanted this to end in bloodshed. Be careful for what you ask for:

Rightards lives matter, is that what you're saying?

Gee, thanks for the reminder teddy. Most people probably forget what domestic terrorist from the right wing militia movement and sovereign citizen types were capable of. Guess we should let them have their way and let them abuse us because of our fear of them. Give the Bundy's and the militia's freedom to take what they want and do whatever they want and just cower in fear as they rob us.

Teddy, that is the most asinine post I have seen in months on this board. Your point is WHAT, exactly? We should enable domestic terrorists, or they might kill us?

You are on "ignore", pal. That was disgusting. Anyone who thinks like you is part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.

Teddy, that is the most asinine post I have seen in months on this board. Your point is WHAT, exactly? We should enable domestic terrorists, or they might kill us?

You are on "ignore", pal. That was disgusting. Anyone who thinks like you is part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.

Oh, but there's not a fucking thing wrong with this diatribe by you then:

Hypocrite. Oh but wait . . . .

this is me ignoring you.

Oh, but there's not a fucking thing wrong with this diatribe by you then:

Hypocrite. Oh but wait . . . .

this is me ignoring you.

Nope. The 4 freeloaders are apparently being put on time out. And they're desperate for attention.

You see this PT Cruiser? It’s government. Government PT Cruiser. But you know what? This is now the Harney County Resource Center. I want you to see this—FBI, Feds. It’s the Harney County Resource Center. And you know what? We’re gonna use every resource we have here. And I think we have every right to do that. You know? I’m tired of you guys telling us what we can and can’t do. Fortifying, you say. It’s stupid. Making it illegal to make fortifying for barracks. I can’t believe. It’s an outrage. I’m outraged right now.

So here we are. We’re just cruising along and I want the FBI to see this, you know, I want the FBI to see this. Because this is how I want to say, “Screw you,” piss off your little charges. You see this? It’s a US government vehicle. It’s a US government vehicle and I think I’m gonna take it on a little joy ride. Yeah! I’m gonna start this baby up. Now you got another charge on me, FBI. I am driving your vehicle! You see this? I’m driving your vehicle right now. You gonna put another charge on me, here—here’s another charge for you. Driving a US vehicle without permission.

Remaining occupiers in Oregon reduced to stunts, taunting FBI by driving federal vehicle

If I had to sum up the 'militia' at this point in one word, it would be...

Petulant?

So people who disagree with you, their lives don't matter. Got it.

It's people who speak like you, that end up causing the revolution, that ends up with yourselves being murdered. Just saying...

It's people who speak like you, that end up causing the revolution, that ends up with yourselves being murdered. Just saying...
That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks which will kill them. But even worse for your lunacy, I didn't even say what you think I said. :cuckoo:

All lives matter. Even rightards. I was poking fun at one who was pointing out the results of extreme rightardedness.

That's as stupid as telling racists they will cause riots by blacks which will kill them. But even worse for your lunacy, I didn't even say what you think I said. :cuckoo:

All lives matter. Even rightards. I was poking fun at one who was pointing out the results of extreme rightardedness.

So you are saying that the LA Riots were not caused by claimed instances of Racism?

You moronic leftists. You can't even get your own position right, let alone argue with any other.

Well, old man Clive is now in an Oregon jail, the four at the refuge will be in the morning, and this idiocy is finally getting wrapped up. Now, all those that were involved, need to have their background ran, and those that were packing firearms, with a felony record, need to join the Bundy's for free room and board.

Well, old man Clive is now in an Oregon jail, the four at the refuge will be in the morning, and this idiocy is finally getting wrapped up. Now, all those that were involved, need to have their background ran, and those that were packing firearms, with a felony record, need to join the Bundy's for free room and board.

Oh no buddy. I'm convinced that this is just the beginning.

By the way, regards to Sheriff Palmer of Grant County who is busy trying to explain to his militia buddies as to why he set up the occupiers. I think were you a fly on the wall you would have heard a conversation between the FBI and Palmer that went something like this;

FBI, "We want you to issue an invitation to the locos to come and speak here in John Day.

Palmer, "No way am I working with you!"

FBI, "Here, Sheriff, have a look at these pictures. You look real good in them"

Palmer, "Yes Sir! I'll do what ever you want, Sir!"

Forum List

Back