every other day you call that federal land

the publics land

you are a puke
y
How sad. :( You still don't get it.
thumbsup.gif

He wasn't shot dead for trespassing.

He was being arrested for trespassing.

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

your opinion thats all you have
That's all any of us have. Only unlike yours, mine isn't rooted in insanity.

The guy was being arrested. He himself said he wouldn't be taken alive. Then, while police standing maybe 15 feet away from him with their guns pointed at him, he lowers his hands in a "reaching" motion, knowing how the police would react.

G'head, convince me you're not batshit insane....
exactly, and opinions are not fact. Have a nice day!
My day is off to a fun start; watching you retards parade your idiocy. :mm:
I couldn't have said that any better, your style of stupid is truly amazing.

How sad. :( You still don't get it.
thumbsup.gif

He wasn't shot dead for trespassing.

He was being arrested for trespassing.

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

your opinion thats all you have
That's all any of us have. Only unlike yours, mine isn't rooted in insanity.

The guy was being arrested. He himself said he wouldn't be taken alive. Then, while police standing maybe 15 feet away from him with their guns pointed at him, he lowers his hands in a "reaching" motion, knowing how the police would react.

G'head, convince me you're not batshit insane....
exactly, and opinions are not fact. Have a nice day!
My day is off to a fun start; watching you retards parade your idiocy. :mm:
I couldn't have said that any better, your style of stupid is truly amazing.
Spits the fucking retard who posts a picture of a plane after saying he thinks it "hovered" in the FBI video.

:dance:

why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.
so does the FBI own them?

fbi surveillance planes - Google Search

Derp!
FBI uses drones for surveillance in U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
derp, derp!!

from the link

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged the law enforcement agency uses drone aircraft in the United States for surveillance in certain difficult cases.

the standoff would be a difficult case

--LOL
No, it wouldn't. There is an airport nearby and the FBI uses a section of it as a staging area.

Is there still any question about why I said the Feds fucked up with their ambush and killing? You don't put out a fire by poring gas on it.

so still no video that shows the old fart reached into his jacket, but I did notice he was shot in the back. At least until there is audio to disprove that. therefore, this is blatant murder, right guys on the libturd view?

If the dude in Chicago was shot down with an open blade in his hand, and you all claim the cop murdered the kid, then they are the same. A threat isn't a threat with a weapon.

this also includes the cop from Ferguson who you all claim murdered the kid there. No threat, murder.

So, I'm sure you will all agree then that this old fart was murdered.

Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.
so does the FBI own them?

fbi surveillance planes - Google Search

Derp!
FBI uses drones for surveillance in U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
derp, derp!!

from the link

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged the law enforcement agency uses drone aircraft in the United States for surveillance in certain difficult cases.

--LOL
No, it wouldn't. There is an airport nearby and the FBI uses a section of it as a staging area.

near by --LOL

a 172 could not carry legally enough fuel to fly from burns to the area

linger around and then return home

but thanks

so still no video that shows the old fart reached into his jacket, but I did notice he was shot in the back. At least until there is audio to disprove that. therefore, this is blatant murder, right guys on the libturd view?

If the dude in Chicago was shot down with an open blade in his hand, and you all claim the cop murdered the kid, then they are the same. A threat isn't a threat with a weapon.

this also includes the cop from Ferguson who you all claim murdered the kid there. No threat, murder.

they say he was shot 9 times

where he reached was not where the opening of his inside pocket was

I know you could see that. so I never saw him reach for the inside of his jacket.

I know you could see that. so I never saw him reach for the inside of his jacket.

i posted a picture of lavoy with his jacket open

the one he was shot in

and the opening for his inside pocket is by his chest

not waist

from the link

--LOL

near by --LOL

but thanks

Oregon standoff: FBI stages at Burns airport
Only thirty miles to where they were stopped.
I doubt it was a 172 probably at least a 182.
There is no room to operate the camera gear in a 172 at all.

Last edited:

from the link

--LOL

near by --LOL

but thanks

Derp!

wow impressive

airplanes have a limited amount of time and distance

they can legally cover

if they are loaded up with camera gear

all the less time to linger about

and stay within the legal flying requirements

that airport was quite a distance from the ambush site

from the link

--LOL

near by --LOL

but thanks

Derp!

wow impressive

they can legally cover

Thirty miles away. About a twenty minute flight. A 172 can carry two hours of gas. What " legal requirement" doesn't allow for a full tank of gas?

from the link

--LOL

near by --LOL

but thanks

Derp!

wow impressive

they can legally cover

Ya, but it wasn't an ambush site. That is as silly as saying it was quite a distance even from the destination of the little town of John Day. Even small planes can handle a 50 or 60-mile flight. Your reasoning on this topic gets more goofy every day. You know the FBI may have had more than one plane, don't you? You know, so if the first plane was running low on fuel after a few hours it could call on a replacement plane with a full tank of fuel.

Forum List

Back