Assholes making trouble in Oregon

All, idiot. Armed occupation of a Federal Installation is actually several felonies. I hope they charge them on all, and make the sentences consecutive.

liar not one is a convicted felon

so now the federal land is not public land afterall
A bank robber shot during a robbery is not convicted either. But we still call him a bank robber. The assholes at the refuge are felons. Occupying a federal installation by force of arms is a felony, and an act of sedition.

Most federal land is public land. But you just go ahead and try to occupy any of it by force of arms, and you have committed a whole bunch of felonies.

dude get a grip

shot dead for trespassing

really you tyrant

every other day you call that federal land

the publics land

you are a puke
y
How sad. :( You still don't get it.
thumbsup.gif

He wasn't shot dead for trespassing.

He was being arrested for trespassing.

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

your opinion thats all you have
That's all any of us have. Only unlike yours, mine isn't rooted in insanity.

The guy was being arrested. He himself said he wouldn't be taken alive. Then, while police standing maybe 15 feet away from him with their guns pointed at him, he lowers his hands in a "reaching" motion, knowing how the police would react.

G'head, convince me you're not batshit insane....

fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.
why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.
JC is arguing with a retired Navy pilot about aircraft, flying and piloting. The other guy, Jon, is calling a helicopter an airplane. I am wondering what difference it makes about the type aircraft that was used to video the terrorist trying to run around a roadblock and attempt to have a gunfight with the Oregon State Police.

i meant to call helicopter an aircraft

it makes no difference either except it does not make sense the it was a airplane

considering the remoteness and ability to linger around

when the fbi has their own fully equipped drones

which witnesses say are seen in the area

The FBI controlled the airport remember. All they needed if it wasn't available on site was a support vehicle with fuel.

fbi surveillance planes - Google Search

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.

So since the FBI says it was a plane, you lap it up as truth. Yes it was flying in circles, but please tell me, how can a plane fly so slow of circles. Last I checked unless it is an ultralight or a drone, most small airplanes have to flay at the least 60+ mph to stay airborne.

Derp!

FBI uses drones for surveillance in U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
derp, derp!!

And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Just did, you stupid ass. J3 Cub, 38 mph stall speed, and there are some that are STOL equipped that can do significantly better than that.
so does the FBI own them?

Derp!

JC is arguing with a retired Navy pilot about aircraft, flying and piloting. The other guy, Jon, is calling a helicopter an airplane. I am wondering what difference it makes about the type aircraft that was used to video the terrorist trying to run around a roadblock and attempt to have a gunfight with the Oregon State Police.

it makes no difference either except it does not make sense the it was a airplane

It makes perfect sense to use a fixed-wing aircraft in that situation. If that is what the Oregon State Police wanted, or the FBI wanted, it is up to them to decide which is the best tool for the task at hand.

which fixed wing would be appropriate to linger around in the remote area

and have its 54 minute reserve fuel available

the drone would by far be the "best choice "

liar not one is a convicted felon

so now the federal land is not public land afterall
A bank robber shot during a robbery is not convicted either. But we still call him a bank robber. The assholes at the refuge are felons. Occupying a federal installation by force of arms is a felony, and an act of sedition.

Most federal land is public land. But you just go ahead and try to occupy any of it by force of arms, and you have committed a whole bunch of felonies.

dude get a grip

really you tyrant

the publics land

you are a puke
y
thumbsup.gif

But as he said in the days leading up to his death, he wasn't going to let the police arrest him alive.

The guy was being arrested. He himself said he wouldn't be taken alive. Then, while police standing maybe 15 feet away from him with their guns pointed at him, he lowers his hands in a "reaching" motion, knowing how the police would react.

exactly, and opinions are not fact. Have a nice day!

So you admit a helicopter is not a plane, even though that's what you called it 3 separate times and insisted you don't have to proved after I posted the definition and challenged you to prove you idiotic claim.

LOLOLOLOL

--LOL

you are the idiot

the fbi did say aircraft
Nah, the idiot is you since I already acknowledged they called it an aircraft in post #4159.

Just how fucking desperate are you?

:lmao:

Derp!

wow

--LOL

Derp!
derp, derp!!

So you admit a helicopter is not a plane, even though that's what you called it 3 separate times and insisted you don't have to proved after I posted the definition and challenged you to prove you idiotic claim.

LOLOLOLOL

--LOL

you are the idiot

the fbi did say aircraft
Nah, the idiot is you since I already acknowledged they called it an aircraft in post #4159.

a helicopter or a drone are aircraft

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.

So since the FBI says it was a plane, you lap it up as truth. Yes it was flying in circles, but please tell me, how can a plane fly so slow of circles. Last I checked unless it is an ultralight or a drone, most small airplanes have to flay at the least 60+ mph to stay airborne.

Derp!

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/clip_image002_thumb1.jpg?w=624&h=351
derp, derp!!

What is the relevance of that image?

Derp!
derp, derp!!

from the link

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged the law enforcement agency uses drone aircraft in the United States for surveillance in certain difficult cases.

the standoff would be a difficult case

--LOL

Derp!

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/clip_image002_thumb1.jpg?w=624&h=351
derp, derp!!

What is the relevance of that image?
wrong file in my copy, I updated it.

Derp!
FBI planes that flew over police protests had sophisticated surveillance cameras

It makes perfect sense to use a fixed-wing aircraft in that situation. If that is what the Oregon State Police wanted, or the FBI wanted, it is up to them to decide which is the best tool for the task at hand.

Except they said it was a plane. You are insane to argue such a point.

they said aircraft

but however a "plane" can be a drone

if you say a plane is a fixed wing aircraft

use the one from the cnn link as an example

of a fixed wing drone

Derp!
FBI planes that flew over police protests had sophisticated surveillance cameras

4112.jpg

indeed

probably because the could fulfill the legal requirements of having the reserve fuel requirement

plus it flew over

Derp!

derp, derp!!
And according to you, that could "hover."

LOLOLOLOL

dude get a grip

really you tyrant

the publics land

you are a puke
y
thumbsup.gif

exactly, and opinions are not fact. Have a nice day!
My day is off to a fun start; watching you retards parade your idiocy. :mm:

LOLOLOLOL

--LOL

you are the idiot

the fbi did say aircraft

a helicopter or a drone are aircraft
So? And shit is brown. What does any of that have to do with the fact that the FBI said it was a plane?

Except they said it was a plane. You are insane to argue such a point.

they said aircraft

but however a "plane" can be a drone

if you say a plane is a fixed wing aircraft

use the one from the cnn link as an example

of a fixed wing drone
It could have been a drone, but they never said it was. They referred to it as an "aircraft" and as a "plane."

They never called it a "drone." They never called it a "helicopter."

But then, I'm talking to a deranged nut who thinks helicopters are planes. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back