Assholes making trouble in Oregon

That is cruise speed....note the stall speed, little boy? Plus, that is "unpowered". You are not really all that knowledgeble of aircraft, are you?
I did, I stated 11 miles an hour cushion, I don't think so.
You don't think so? Why don't you think so? What is your experience in aircraft? I'm asking you and you keep not answering.

Note: 11 mph is plenty of cushion if he's got power on.
dude, I don't care, it can't hover, so I know it wasn't that plane or one like it. So post up a plane that can hover that isn't a drone, and prove your plane.
Where is your evidence that a plane was hovering?
three minutes on the video that's where.
How do you know it wasn't a circling aircraft? Are you denying aerial cameras that can target and stay on target as the aircraft moves exist?

Smoke from "the bullets hitting the truck"? Smoke? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yep smoke, did I stutter or something, or do you have issues reading English?
Smoke. :lmao: You doubled down, didn't you? :lol:
again, can you read English? How do you think a bullet gets fired? Where there smoke there's fire. Notice the word fired?
Um...I guess I will be the one to explain to you that it is the gun that smokes.....NOT the bullets. :lmao:
perhaps you never fired one.
Multiple times...I have my Expert Pistol and Rifle medals.....and I still keep up. You?

You don't think so? Why don't you think so? What is your experience in aircraft? I'm asking you and you keep not answering.

dude, I don't care, it can't hover, so I know it wasn't that plane or one like it. So post up a plane that can hover that isn't a drone, and prove your plane.
How do you know it wasn't a circling aircraft? Are you denying aerial cameras that can target and stay on target as the aircraft moves exist?
Let him keep digging. It's amusing.

That is cruise speed....note the stall speed, little boy? Plus, that is "unpowered". You are not really all that knowledgeble of aircraft, are you?

You know the camera can stay on point with its platform moving, right? Or wait......maybe you DON'T know. :lol:

yep smoke, did I stutter or something, or do you have issues reading English?
again, can you read English? How do you think a bullet gets fired? Where there smoke there's fire. Notice the word fired?
Um...I guess I will be the one to explain to you that it is the gun that smokes.....NOT the bullets. :lmao:
Multiple times...I have my Expert Pistol and Rifle medals.....and I still keep up. You?
nope, not a shooter anymore. use to,

You know the camera can stay on point with its platform moving, right? Or wait......maybe you DON'T know. :lol:
dude you'd see the camera angle change, give it up you're losing the battle here. just admit it was a drone and call it a day. my gawd you want that to be a plane, wtf? why does it matter to you that much? It was a drone,

dude you'd see the camera angle change, give it up you're losing the battle here. just admit it was a drone and call it a day. my gawd you want that to be a plane, wtf? why does it matter to you that much? It was a drone,
It is new technology, so maybe you are unaware of it. The first patent for a gyroscopically stabilized camera mount for a fixed wing aircraft wasn't issued until 1951. You are only 65 years behind in your knowledge of the topic.

Sure. Then you have known that the bullet doesn't "smoke". It might kick up dust, but that's not smoke. So pardon me if I simply don't believe you.

Sure. Then you have known that the bullet doesn't "smoke". It might kick up dust, but that's not smoke. So pardon me if I simply don't believe you.
it's called friction, it's how boy scouts start fires.

Tell us what is different from a flying drone than a flying small plane. You declare yourself an expert....point it out to us.

So boy scouts start fires by the friction of bullets on metal or glass? Keep digging, mate. Keep digging.

So boy scouts start fires by the friction of bullets on metal or glass? Keep digging, mate. Keep digging.
again, it's called friction.

again, it's called friction.
As your example of Boy scouts with wood....now are you going to assert that the trucks were made of wood?

The plane doesn't hover.

Have you forgotten already? You're a fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.

could have been a helicopter i suppose

that to is an "aircraft"

but a local craft probably would not have been in zulu time
The FBI said it was in Zulu time. Whom do I believe? Thd FBI with first hand knowledge or a flaming conspiracist imbecile like you in a political forum?

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

The FBI did have a plane in the air, and what I am about to show you is a video from that plane.

... so definately not a helicopter.

are you a retard or what

a helicopter is also a plane

btw the fbi said aircraft

Sounds like OWS.

If they cleared out an OWS protest, and kept the press miles away, and shot one of the protesters.... I wonder if your opinion would be just as harsh. Doubt it.
Had any of the protesters resisted arrest, fled from authorities, been suspected of carrying a gun, and reached for it, they too would have been shot too.
so since none of that happened, why was the dude shot?

so being suspected of carrying a gun is why the use of deadly force was authorized

that certainly does not appear to be lawful
dude, it's called probable cause. I don't even know what they were after them fort.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.
why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Cessna 152 off the top of my head. Next question, little boy?
11 miles an hour, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think so, but hey they don't hover for three minutes.
==LOL

both of those numbers are indicated air speeds

which has nothing to do with how fast you are traveling along a path

--LOL

truth be known you can fly slower then the indicated stall speed

in fact is part of your checkride should you obtain one and other things showing you can balance power and pitch

Had any of the protesters resisted arrest, fled from authorities, been suspected of carrying a gun, and reached for it, they too would have been shot too.

so being suspected of carrying a gun is why the use of deadly force was authorized

dude, it's called probable cause. I don't even know what they were after them fort.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.
11 miles an hour, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think so, but hey they don't hover for three minutes.
==LOL

--LOL

No one has denied that can be true...in fact, with a decent head win, you can be going 60 knots and a lot less in ground speed.

in fact is part of your checkride should you obtain one and other things showing you can balance power and pitch
Thank you for helping out.

If they were utilizing a craft which could hover, they wouldn't have circled around the vehicle when it was stopped; as doing so caused much of the video to be blocked by trees.

Ya see? Here's where you being a fucking retard hinders you. It prevents you from using your brain like a normal person.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
==LOL

--LOL

No one has denied that can be true...in fact, with a decent head win, you can be going 60 knots and a lot less in ground speed.

Thank you for helping out.

you are welcome

Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.

that to is an "aircraft"

The FBI said it was in Zulu time. Whom do I believe? Thd FBI with first hand knowledge or a flaming conspiracist imbecile like you in a political forum?

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

The FBI did have a plane in the air, and what I am about to show you is a video from that plane.

are you a retard or what

The FBI used both terms. I posted earlier where they referred to it as a plane. And while some types of helicopters may qualify as a plane (and some planes can convert to lift/land like a helicopter), most do not meet the requirements of the definition.

Airplane, also called aeroplane or plane, any of a class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings. For an account of the development of the airplane and the advent of civil aviation​

Helicopter, aircraft with one or more power-driven horizontal propellers or rotors that enable it to take off and land vertically, to move in any direction, or to remain stationary in the air. Other vertical-flight craft include autogiros, convertiplanes, and V/STOL aircraft of a number of configurations.​

Last edited:

that to is an "aircraft"

Hmmm, tough choice.

Also from thd FBI...

are you a retard or what

The FBI used both terms. I posted earlier where they referred to it as a plane. And while some types of helicopters may qualify as a plane (and some planes can convert to lift/land like a helicopter), most do not meet the requirements of the definition.

[http://www.britannica.com/technology/airplane]
Airplane, also called aeroplane or plane[/url], any of a class of fixed-wing aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings. For an account of the development of the airplane and the advent of civil aviation​

[http://www.britannica.com/technology/helicopter]
Helicopter[/url], aircraft with one or more power-driven horizontal propellers or rotors that enable it to take off and land vertically, to move in any direction, or to remain stationary in the air. Other vertical-flight craft include autogiros, convertiplanes, and V/STOL aircraft of a number of configurations.​
all helicopters qualify as a plane

there are two types of planes

fixed wing and roto wing

Forum List

Back