Assholes making trouble in Oregon

but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

To be clear, innocent bystanders? hahahhahahaahhahaahahaha
And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

Still waiting to hear about your flying experience.
About a dozen law enforcement officers with laser sites, no less.

What the fucking retard sees in the video is where LEO were firing tear gas pellets at them.
no I saw the smoke from the bullets hitting the truck. That was viewable.
You have no way of knowing if those were standard lethal bullets, plastic bullets or foam bullets.

but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

To be clear, innocent bystanders? hahahhahahaahhahaahahaha
And....they were not shot, were they? Note the difference on what they did...and the outcome? Let that be a lesson for you.
fk, didn't you watch the video? I bet that truck got hit five or more times. Five I could count.
And.....? Your proof? Besides the fact that no one was hit....what amazing luck, eh?

why, can you give me the plane that can do 60 and fly?
Cessna 152 off the top of my head. Next question, little boy?
11 miles an hour, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think so, but hey they don't hover for three minutes.

What the fucking retard sees in the video is where LEO were firing tear gas pellets at them.
Amd those were tear gas (or something of that nature) pellets.

Smoke....can you believe he said "smoke from the bullets hitting the truck"? :lmao:

You have no way of knowing if those were standard lethal bullets, plastic bullets or foam bullets.
nope, cause I never did experiments. But they were shooting at em. I don't care what with. It's what I stated.

And they had no idea the old fart was concealing a weapon, if indeed he did. ONe was never produced for show.

Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?
I know they don't hover.
Camera's are able to mimic hovering because of the camera's ability to aim, keep aimed despite movement swivel and adjust focus to stay on a target. Is this technology news to you?
A squirrel scurrying up a tree is news to that fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif

11 miles an hour, hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think so, but hey they don't hover for three minutes.
That is cruise speed....note the stall speed, little boy? Plus, that is "unpowered". You are not really all that knowledgeble of aircraft, are you?

sure, LOL :9:

You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?
I know they don't hover.
You made this statement "a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly" What is your experience on the stall speeds of small single engine aircraft?
hey post up that plane information so I can check it out.
You are unable to process the simplest of data. It is highly doubtful you have the reading comprehension or intelligence to process the data you are requesting.

That is cruise speed....note the stall speed, little boy? Plus, that is "unpowered". You are not really all that knowledgeble of aircraft, are you?
I did, I stated 11 miles an hour cushion, I don't think so.

I know they don't hover.
You made this statement "a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly" What is your experience on the stall speeds of small single engine aircraft?
hey post up that plane information so I can check it out.
You are unable to process the simplest of data. It is highly doubtful you have the reading comprehension or intelligence to process the data you are requesting.
facts are you can't justify it and scrambling around. I am and have been consistent. You and your other dumb fks, not so much. A lot of buts for ya all.

Smoke from "the bullets hitting the truck"? Smoke? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yep smoke, did I stutter or something, or do you have issues reading English?

You don't think so? Why don't you think so? What is your experience in aircraft? I'm asking you and you keep not answering.

Note: 11 mph is plenty of cushion if he's got power on.

sure, LOL :9:
Slobbers the forum retard. :mm:

Smoke. :lmao: You doubled down, didn't you? :lol:

again, can you read English? How do you think a bullet gets fired? Where there smoke there's fire. Notice the word fired?

You don't think so? Why don't you think so? What is your experience in aircraft? I'm asking you and you keep not answering.

dude, I don't care, it can't hover, so I know it wasn't that plane or one like it. So post up a plane that can hover that isn't a drone, and prove your plane.

again, can you read English? How do you think a bullet gets fired? Where there smoke there's fire. Notice the word fired?
Um...I guess I will be the one to explain to you that it is the gun that smokes.....NOT the bullets. :lmao:

dude, I don't care, it can't hover, so I know it wasn't that plane or one like it. So post up a plane that can hover that isn't a drone, and prove your plane.
Where is your evidence that a plane was hovering?

Um...I guess I will be the one to explain to you that it is the gun that smokes.....NOT the bullets. :lmao:
perhaps you never fired one.

Where is your evidence that a plane was hovering?
three minutes on the video that's where.

Forum List

Back