Assholes making trouble in Oregon

dude, it's called probable cause. I don't even know what they were after them for? So not sure what kind of probable cause they could have. it was a traffic stop and bang bang bang. What the fk?

for trespassing

the order to use deadly force needs to be made public

it will be in time
well they were in their vehicles, how is that trespassing. And how is that probable cause for shooting someone on a public road unarmed?

they had been trespassing
but they weren't trespassing when they were driving. It was handled very badly and they murdered one unarmed.

yes the did trespass though

and they spend away from a police stop

but that does not indicate the use of deadly force
And they did not shoot him for trespassing or fleeing, though those factors may have contributed to a heightened threat level.

They shot him for the threatening gesture he made of reaching into his jacket.

but they weren't trespassing when they were driving. It was handled very badly and they murdered one unarmed.

how long did he sit in the street before he left? It was a while. And speed? What's the limit there? what did they say he was doing, 60 miles an hour? hmmmm, that ain't someone fleeing, that's someone driving.
Was Slow Draw Festus a retard? Even a stupid ass knows that when the cops have you stopped with red and blue lights flashing you are supposed to sit still and await instructions. Maybe if he watched a few episodes of the TV show COPS that has been showed for twenty years several times a day every day of the week he would have known what to do when the Cops stop you.
so you're saying that when one is asked to obey the instructions from a cop it's ok to shoot em if they don't? Is that what you're saying? I want to make sure of my next post.
It's ok when they do that and make a gesture of reaching for a weapon.

for trespassing

the order to use deadly force needs to be made public

it will be in time
well they were in their vehicles, how is that trespassing. And how is that probable cause for shooting someone on a public road unarmed?

And they did not shoot him for trespassing or fleeing, though those factors may have contributed to a heightened threat level.

what a dumb fk you are.

how long did he sit in the street before he left? It was a while. And speed? What's the limit there? what did they say he was doing, 60 miles an hour? hmmmm, that ain't someone fleeing, that's someone driving.
Was Slow Draw Festus a retard? Even a stupid ass knows that when the cops have you stopped with red and blue lights flashing you are supposed to sit still and await instructions. Maybe if he watched a few episodes of the TV show COPS that has been showed for twenty years several times a day every day of the week he would have known what to do when the Cops stop you.
so you're saying that when one is asked to obey the instructions from a cop it's ok to shoot em if they don't? Is that what you're saying? I want to make sure of my next post.
well I'd agree if that's what happened, but it wasn't. Too bad, try again.

oh, how would one know before he shot em that one had a gun?

Stupid ass, you do an armed occupation of federal property, and you are committing a felony. So the assholes were felons, and the police had ever right to stop and arrest them.
again, they were no threat, and killing someone on a snow bank with no gun is murder. sorry charlie.
You remain the fucking retard the forum has comd to recognize you are.

Any police officer is justified in using deadly force as long as they have a reasonable fear the individual or individuals they shoot are an immediate threat to their safety or the safety of others.

And in yet another aspect which eludes fucking retards such as yourself ... the threatening individual(s) don't even have to have a gun on them to be shot dead.
that's not true at all, they burned buildings in Ferguson and Baltimore and that's all those cops did. So tell me what is the difference between this incident and those, other than skin color?
Why would I bother with your deflection. Go start a thread about Ferguson if that's what you want to talk about. This thread is about the assholes (minus one now) in Orgeon.

well I'd agree if that's what happened, but it wasn't. Too bad, try again.
:itsok:

Had any of the protesters resisted arrest, fled from authorities, been suspected of carrying a gun, and reached for it, they too would have been shot too.
so since none of that happened, why was the dude shot?

so being suspected of carrying a gun is why the use of deadly force was authorized

that certainly does not appear to be lawful
dude, it's called probable cause. I don't even know what they were after them for? So not sure what kind of probable cause they could have. it was a traffic stop and bang bang bang. What the fk?
Law enforcement had arrest warrants stemming from their illegal occupation of the refuge. Thd traffic stop was to enforce those warrants. Most of those being arrested complied with police and were taken into custody without incident. Evidence hhf police were seeking only to arrest them. Finicum, who previously made clear he would not be taken alive, chose to make a motion of reaching for a gun just feet away from two law enforcement officers with their guns pointed directly at him.

He didn't want to be taken al8ve and he knew full well the consequences of reaching for a weapon at that moment.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
that seems so fk'd up it isn't even funny. so let's take this to the road instead of a controlled environment. yeah that's what I want the authorities doing,,,,, not. Especially after a fkn month.
They "took" it to where no innocent bystandards could get hurt in case the occupiers decided to get into a shootout with them. Law enforcement acted exemplary.

:clap:

so since none of that happened, why was the dude shot?

so being suspected of carrying a gun is why the use of deadly force was authorized

Law enforcement had arrest warrants stemming from their illegal occupation of the refuge. Thd traffic stop was to enforce those warrants. Most of those being arrested complied with police and were taken into custody without incident. Evidence hhf police were seeking only to arrest them. Finicum, who previously made clear he would not be taken alive, chose to make a motion of reaching for a gun just feet away from two law enforcement officers with their guns pointed directly at him.

He didn't want to be taken al8ve and he knew full well the consequences of reaching for a weapon at that moment.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.
that seems so fk'd up it isn't even funny. so let's take this to the road instead of a controlled environment. yeah that's what I want the authorities doing,,,,, not. Especially after a fkn month.
They "took" it to where no innocent bystandards could get hurt in case the occupiers decided to get into a shootout with them. Law enforcement acted exemplary.

who else was going to be at the complex? what innocent bystandards were in the complex that weren't in the vehicles? what kind of dumb fk are you?

what a dumb fk you are.
Oh? Which part do you think I got wrong?

You think they shot him for trespassing?

You think they shot him for fleeing?

You think they didn't shoot him for making a threatening gesture?

oh, how would one know before he shot em that one had a gun?
Fucking retard... they saw him reaching towards the inside of his jacket.

That's all they needed to see.

Stupid ass, you do an armed occupation of federal property, and you are committing a felony. So the assholes were felons, and the police had ever right to stop and arrest them.
again, they were no threat, and killing someone on a snow bank with no gun is murder. sorry charlie.
He had a gun. You saying he didn't doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it.

He had a gun. You saying he didn't doesn't make it true no matter how many times you say it.
they didn't know if he did or didn't because it was concealed, so it's a bad shoot. No threat to take em down.

I doubt the dude even knew what the fk was going on.

The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.
Yes, they said plane, the problem is planes Don't hover. So Sherlock, how do you suppose their magic plane did that.
The plane doesn't hover.

Have you forgotten already? You're a fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?

they didn't know if he did or didn't because it was concealed, so it's a bad shoot. No threat to take em down.

Wow....you are really doubling down on the denial, aren't you?

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.

who else was going to be at the complex? what innocent bystandards were in the complex that weren't in the vehicles? what kind of dumb fk are you?
That you don't know there were others still at the refuge only further demonstrates your ignorance. Not everyone went with them. If I'm not mistaken, there are four others who are still holed up at the refuge.

Yes, they said plane, the problem is planes Don't hover. So Sherlock, how do you suppose their magic plane did that.
The plane doesn't hover.

Have you forgotten already? You're a fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.
hahahaahahahahahahahaahhaahaha too funny a plane can now go 60 miles an hour and fly? Oh and when the car is in a snow bank can hover for three minutes.
A small plane can at 60....easy to do with a small single engine....especially easy if head wind and full flaps. What's your experience in planes?
I know they don't hover.

He got what he wanted.

Suicide by cop.

That you don't know there were others still at the refuge only further demonstrates your ignorance. Not everyone went with them. If I'm not mistaken, there are four others who are still holed up at the refuge.
but dude, the same people that were in the complex were in the vehicles! dude you're one stupid fk. duhhh,

To be clear, innocent bystanders? hahahhahahaahhahaahahaha

It's ok, fucking retard. We enjoy reading your lunatic rantings here.

It's ok, fucking retard. We enjoy reading your lunatic rantings here.

likewise, you merely prove the hypocrites that you really are. and racist.

Forum List

Back